Job ID 117944
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Russia
Language Requirement English
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction Bachelor - Master - Ph.D.
The Russian Government Scholarships program for international and Afghan students for the academic year 2024/2025 will begin for applications in September 2023. The Russian Federation’s Ministry of Science and Education offers a large number of scholarships to overseas students pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in Russia. It is a fantastic chance for those who want to further their education in the Russian Federation. The Russian Embassy in Kabul has stated that the application will be open on September 1st and will close on November 1st, 2023.
If you want to study in the Russian Federation, do not pass up this opportunity to apply for Russian Government Scholarships.
Benefits of Russian Scholarships:
- Free tuition for the whole duration of the selected program
- Maintenance Allowance
- Dormitory accommodation (if available)
The scholarship does not include
- Travel cost
- Living expenses
- Voluntary health insurance policy
- Number of Scholarships: 15000
- Location: Russia
- Education Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Application opening date: 1st September 2023
- Deadline: 1 November 2023
- Organization: Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation
- Field of Study: Any field
- School Diploma (Shahdatnama) for bachelor’s degree (If you have not received the diploma, you can upload your Transcript)
- University Diploma and transcript for Master degree (if you have not received your bachelor’s degree yet or you are in the final year of your university, you can bring verification from your university)
- Master’s Degree Diploma and transcripts, their thesis, and a list of their publications
- Consent to personal data processing
- Passport with validity of at least 18 months from registration date on the website or a copy of your birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- HIV absence certificate/booklet
Note: Your School percentage should be over 80% and Bachelor’s over 70%
- Certificate in sports/Olympiads
- Language Certificate
- Recommendation letter
Note: Your documents should be translated in the Russian Language.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
- First, you need to create an account for yourself on the EDUCATION IN RUSSIA website
- After the registration, login and fill out an electronic form
- In the electronic form, indicate Personal Information (Full Name, Date of Birth, Country of Residence, Current Address, Email, and Contact Number)
- Level of your current education
- Upload the required documents
- Russian Language proficiency and other languages
- Select your field and choose six universities you would like to study from those universities available within the quota. (in Moscow and St. Petersburg, you cannot select more than two universities in each city)
- You should print your application and sign it then upload and submit it.
After you completed the form and submitted wait for the invitation to participate in the selection process (Interviews, Tests, Examination)
Those applicants who do not know Russian to a degree sufficient for study in their chosen field must enroll in a preparatory department and study Russian languages for one year.
It will take up to two months after your competitive selection to get notified about your result.