Job ID 116904
Experience 2 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number Accountant-HPL-HR-0022
Honest Public Ltd (HPL) is a group of companies, specializing in providing exceptional management services throughout Afghanistan. With over 1500+ staff throughout the country, we specialize in Supply, Logistics, Security, Customer Care, Consultancy, and Construction services.
At HPL, our top priority is delivering reliable and efficient services that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our dedicated team of professionals works closely with clients to provide customized solutions that ensure maximum satisfaction.
We take pride in our ability to provide timely and dependable services to our clients, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism. Our services are designed to help businesses and organizations in Afghanistan operate effectively, safely, and efficiently.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures on time.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Entry of all credit purchases transactions (Enter Bills) in to the accounting system (QuickBooks).
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes.
- Ensure that all payables are paid within the due date and budget availability.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Produce monthly financial and management reports on account payables and expenses.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare the monthly payroll o HPL HQ and all related projects
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Maintain all vouchers related to account payables, cash payments, clearance and expenses both in hard and soft forms.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Financial Management or any other relevant field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in accounting and financial management with bachelor degree and 4 years for baccalaureate
- Experience in project management will be considered as asset.
- Excellent knowledge of quick book is must.
- Experience in financial reporting and knowledge of major donor rules including UNHCR, UNICEF
- Proficiency in both national languages and knowledge of communication skills in English is required.
- The incumbent must be Punctual, reliable and committed.
- Self-Motivated, Quick learner with a positive attitude
Please send your application and CV to : email@example.com
Please write vacancy number and position title on subject of your email.
Applications without mentioning the Position Title & Vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.