Job ID 119761
Degree Master’s Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Japan
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
Do you intend to attend a university in Asia as an international student? You’ve found it! International students can now apply for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship 2024, which is provided at the esteemed Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand. Along with considerable allowances for living expenses and other charges throughout your studies, it covers the cost of tuition. This is a wonderful chance to learn information and skills that will help you launch prosperous careers in a variety of industries, including engineering, business, transportation, public health, or technology. Furthermore, Thailand offers an exceptional cultural encounter for global dialogue along with unrivaledly vibrant sceneries.
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2024 (ADB-JSP) offers scholarships at designated institutions (DIs) in an effort to transform the development sectors in the Asia and Pacific region. People who want to continue higher education courses in a variety of fields, such as economics, business, management, science, and technology, are financially supported by this amazing program. All scholarship applicants may be confident that they will have access to top-notch learning opportunities and tools for improvement with the help of the ADB-JSP’s specialists and its extensive study alternatives, which can greatly boost their return outcomes in terms of professional achievement and personal growth. Additionally, these courses can provide regional markets with enhanced productivity and efficiency, as well as local residents. Students who are interested about establishing themselves in any linked field should not pass up the ADB-JSP chance.
International students can take advantage of the ADB-JSP Scholarship program at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand. This scholarship provides winners with the chance to save money while pursuing a top-notch education because it pays for living expenses and tuition. Additionally, for students that seize this chance, exposure to distinctive cultural experiences can be a life-altering event. Without the financial burden that frequently comes with a post-secondary degree, recipients are exposed to Thailand’s interesting culture and distinctive learning environment. With a focus on developing long-term solutions for pressing global problems, AIT offers courses in development economics, public health, the basic sciences, engineering, and risk management technologies.
Benefits of the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024?:
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Visa Fees
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance.
Available Study Fields List:
School of Engineering & Technology:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development:
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Management (SERD & SCE)
- Watershed Development & Management (SERD & SCE)
- Environment & Resources Management (SERD & SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management:
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
- A candidate must be a national of an ADB Country. Visit the ADB – Japan Program and Check Your Country.
- A candidate holds a good academic record at the undergraduate level, or it’s equivalent.
- A candidate must possess a minimum of two years of full-time professional post-graduation working experience.
- At the time of application, a candidate Be 35 years old or younger.
- A candidate must be healthy.
- In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, Not more than 45 years old.
- A candidate must be proficient in oral and written English.
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Proof: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided by the employer.
- Income statement.
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
The application deadline to apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship 2024 at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand is 31st March 2024.
How to Apply for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024?
- Check the eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. This includes being a citizen of an ADB developing member country and having a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Select a program of study: Choose a master’s program at AIT that is relevant to your career goals and meets the ADB-JSP scholarship requirements.
- Complete the ADB-JSP Scholarship application: Follow the instructions on the ADB website to complete the ADB-JSP Scholarship application form and submit it along with all required supporting documents.
- Submit your AIT application: After you have completed the ADB-JSP Scholarship application, you will need to submit an application to AIT. This will include completing the AIT application form, submitting transcripts and other supporting documents, and paying the application fee.
- Wait for a decision: The ADB and AIT will review your applications and decide whether to offer you a scholarship. If you are offered a scholarship, you will be notified by the ADB and AIT.
It is important to carefully read the instructions and follow all steps in the application process to ensure that your application is complete and eligible for consideration. Good luck!