Job ID 108139
Degree Master’s Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Thailand
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Various Fields
Duration 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
The ADB-JSP Scholarships at AIT Thailand 2023 are open for international students who are willing to pursue a master’s degree at AIT Thailand. The Asian Development Bank scholarships are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for ambitious foreign students interested in postgraduate studies in economics, business and management, science and technology, and other development-related subjects. Foreign students with professional experience are strongly encouraged to apply. The fully financed scholarship program intends to assist overseas students in contributing to long-term development.
AIT gives an inclusive atmosphere and the opportunity to meet with like-minded people while studying at a top Thailand institute. Additionally, this international scholarship will cover all fees associated with studying abroad, including tuition, living, and travel charges, and would provide them with all facilities to study in Thailand without financial stress.
The goal of fully funded master’s scholarships for international students is to create a community of great young people who are willing to make a good difference in the world. Thus, if you are a dedicated young person looking for an opportunity to study abroad, do not pass up this opportunity. The ADB-JSP fellowship in Thailand admits students from all Asian Bank Development member nations without regard to ethnicity, race, nationality, or nationality. Further information about the criteria, qualifications, and financial coverage is provided below. Do not skip any sections to avoid missing any vital points.
Brief Details About ADB-JSP Fully Funded Scholarships in Thailand for Afghans :
- Host Country: Thailland
- Host University: Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarships Program
- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Fields: Several Fields
- Duration: 2 Years
- No of Opportunities: N/A
- Language Requirement: English
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries:
- Bhutan Cambodia
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
Benefits of ADB – JSP Scholarships for Afghans in Thailand:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Books Allowance
- Air Travel Costs
- Airport Tax
- Visa Fee
- Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance
Apply also: Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for ADB-JSP Fully Funded Scholarships in Thailand for Afghans:
- An applicant must be a citizen of ADB member countries
- They must own their bachelor’s degree while applying
- 2 years of professional experience is desirable
- Applicants must be physically fit and healthy
- They must be proficient in English
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 at the time of application
- Applicants residing in countries other than their home country for working purposes are ineligible for this Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program
- Those who are already enrolled in a graduate program cannot apply
- Finally, they must agree to return to their home countries upon completing their studies
Required Documents to Apply for for ADB-JSP Fully Funded Scholarships in Thailand for Afghans:
- Copy of degree certificate and transcript of a four-year undergraduate program.
- English proficiency score IELTS overall 6.0 or TOEFL above 550.
- Work experience certificate by the employer.
- Income statement (latest Income Tax Return or certification of their annual/monthly salary).
- ADB-JSP information sheet.
How to Apply for ADB-JSP Scholarships in Thailand for Afghans?
- The application process for the AIT Thailand scholarship program is online.
- Applicants should request information and an application form from their chosen DI.
- Applicants must indicate to AIT that they are applying for admission and want to be considered for the ADB-JSP scholarship program.
- Applicants must submit all required documents, including the ADB-JSP information sheet.
- Submit the application before the deadline.