Job ID 120503
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State China
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Master - Ph.D.
Do you want to pursue a fully sponsored scholarship at a Chinese university in 2024? It’s officially open: the ANSO Scholarship 2024 for Young Talents. Submit an application for China’s ANSO Scholarship 2024. This scholarship is fully funded and available at Chinese universities. There will be 500 scholarships available for postgraduate degree programs in total. The entire cost, including the travel allowance, is covered by the ANSO Scholarship.
Every year, the ANSO Scholarship provides funding to 200 Master’s and 300 PhD students so they can complete their degrees at the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) institutes around China, the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC). Below are further specifics as well as the application guidelines for the ANSO Scholarship 2024.
- Country: China
- Universities: (USTC), (UCAS)
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th February 2024
Benefits of ANSO Scholarship:
The main benefits for the ANSO Scholarship holders are:
- Tuition Waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- 6,000 to 7,000 CNY/Months for PhD for up to 48 months
- 3,000 CNY/Month for Masters for up to 36 months
- Health Insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- International Travel Allowance from home country to China.
- Visa Fee, and Residence Permit Allowance.
See !! this is a Fully funded scholarship in China. Everything is covered.
Note: You are NOT allowed to apply for the ANSO Scholarship in both USTC and UCAS simultaneously, otherwise you will be disqualified from admission.
ANSO Scholarship Requirements and Criteria
- Applicant must not hold Chinese citizenship
- Should be proficient in English or Chinese
- For Master Applicants: You should be born after 1st January 1994 (inclusive)
- For PhD Applicants: You should be born after 1st January 1989 (inclusive)
- Applicants should also meet the requirements set by the USTC and UCAS University.
- If you are taking any other scholarship at a Chinese University, then you are not eligible.
ANSO Scholarship Guidelines
The Application guidelines can be obtained from the USTC and UCAS university website portal. I have attached the links below.
ANSO Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The Deadline to submit your application for the ” 2024 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” to USTC, and to UCAS is 15th February 2024 (Beijing Time)
How to Apply for the ANSO Scholarship?
You have to apply directly at the University portal. File and submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system.
Firstly choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.