Job ID 116916
Experience 2 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kandahar
Vacancy Number AD#AF 416/23
Area Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Office Job at BRAC With 35019 AFN Salary Monthly:
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
1. Verify the targeted project participants and appropriate enterprise option as an Income Generating Activities (IGAs) for them following the project guidelines in order to enroll into the Project.
2. Provide enterprise development training, asset purchase and transfer, input distribution to the participants as per project guideline.
3. Provide education on business management and continuous follow up, supervision, close monitoring and progress analysis of enterprise and the project participants in order to orient them on business and enterprise management and from the extreme poverty level within the project cycle.
4. Develop different progress reports, training, proper documentation and follow administrative rules of the project and organization.
5. Monitoring and support the formation process by providing necessary guidance to build effective pro- poor social platform in the community
6. Communicate and build network with different government and other service providers to obtain different service and facility for the program participants
7. Provide support and guidance to the field team for resource and Community mobilization activities
8. Support field and provincial team on social integration related issues to proper follow up and provide guidance to respective team to overcome challenge
9. Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
10. Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
11. Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
12.Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
achelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law and Political Science, Social Science and or a close relevant field.
2 years of experience in SME Management, beneficiary selection, verification and need assessment.
Good Report Writer