Job ID 118025
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Language Requirement English
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction English
The Asian Development Bank is offering graduate students the opportunity to intern at the bank in 2024. The internship program allows successful students to work on a variety of projects while gaining significant experience in the Asian development sector. Interns will work on research projects, policy analysis, and other activities relating to the bank’s operations. Interns will also get the opportunity to attend workshops and seminars, as well as network with other professionals in the industry. We welcome applications from all eligible applicants because the Asian Development Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is seeking qualified Asian graduates to join the ADB Internship Program 2024. The ADB offers a variety of options for university students, graduates, and professionals from all around the world. An internship with the ADB is an excellent method for college students to obtain important experience in development and business administration while learning more about Asia and displaying leadership qualities through a tough business assignment. Developing a network of contacts with peers around Asia and utilizing the ADB’s financial and programmatic experience.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a multinational development bank that provides financial and technical support to developing Asian and Pacific member countries. It was founded in 1966 with the goal of encouraging regional economic growth and poverty alleviation. The ADB is headquartered in Manila, Philippines, and has offices around Asia as well as a large network of workers across the region. The bank lends to both governments and commercial businesses, and it also provides technical support to member countries. It seeks to alleviate poverty through a long-term development strategy that includes funding for infrastructure projects, institutional improvement, trade facilitation, social equality promotion, and disaster relief assistance.
Benefits of the Asian Development Bank Internship 2024:
- A stipend for living expenses
- Airfare Ticket
- Work in a broader international development organization;
- Work opportunity with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Achieve a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Eligibility Criteria for the ADB Internship Program 2024:
- Applicant should be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member country,
- Applicants should be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s trade.
- Candidate must hold an excellent command of the English language.
- Must have professional experience relevant to the internship assignment.
How to Apply for the ADB Internship Program 2024?
- Check eligibility criteria on the ADB website.
- Prepare required documents (resume, cover letter, etc.).
- Candidates must apply online using the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- Prepare yourself to answer the essay questions.
- An essay and a curriculum vitae must be uploaded to the ADB form.
- Submit your ADB application before the deadline.
- Wait for response and potential interview.