Job ID 120211
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Australia
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Master - Ph.D.
You shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to apply for the ANU International Scholarship program 2024 if you want to be a part of the greatest international university. International students can now apply for the ANU International Research Scholarships 2024 at the Australian National University in Australia. Masters and PhD degree programs are eligible to apply for the ANU Research Scholarships. With the help of top-notch instructors, candidates can expand their knowledge through classroom activities through the ANU AGRTP International Scholarships.
Scholarships for higher degree research programs are given out annually to both domestic and foreign students by the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training. The Australian Government Research Training Program, the University Research Scholarship, and other scholarships are available to qualified students during ANU’s two main scholarship rounds each year.
The Australian-based AUN Scholarships program for overseas students highlights the abilities of bright students who aspire to become professionals in relevant subjects. Students can pursue a Masters by Research or PhD by Research in almost every academic field or major. The Master’s program will run two years, while the Doctoral program will run four years under the ANU International Research Scholarship. This grant will help students with living expenses, moving expenses, and tuition.
Australian National University Scholarships 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Australia National University
- Course Level: Master and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Benefits of ANU International Scholarships 2024 in Australia:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Living Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
List of Available Study Fields at ANU Australia :
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science.
Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Research Scholarship 2024:
- Both Australian and International applicants are eligible.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Scholarships are awarded through a competitive process, based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency Certificate to get admission.
Deadlines for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2024 at the Australian National University.
|Scholarship round||Admission application closing date||Commencement Year|
|2024 Round 1 International||Closing 31 August 2023||2024|
|2024 Round 1 Domestic||Closing 31 October 2023||2024|
|2024 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2024||2024|
How to Apply for ANU International Scholarships 2024?
- Application for admission to ANU can be made online through the university website.
- Take your time selecting your study program and mode.
- You will need to provide detailed information about yourself, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Please fill out the application carefully.
- Make sure you fill in every required field.