Job ID 120497
Degree Master’s Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Norway
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
For the Norway 2024 BI Presidential Scholarship, applications are now being accepted. The grant is available to students in Norway and abroad. Student recipients of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway are those who have proven to be very accomplished academically. This is a fantastic chance for gifted children who want to enroll in a foreign university to pursue higher education. Students in the program receive instruction from exceptionally gifted professionals. The BI Norwegian Business School study opportunities are part of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2024, which seeks to shape the future generation of leaders.
Every talented student has the chance to further their professional development during the program by receiving a top-notch education and gaining applicable professional skills in Europe through the International Scholarship program. Norway is a great destination for students to study because of its stunning scenery, mountains, esteemed universities, and strong employment rates. The Norwegian Business School of BI trains and supports you in applying creative and astute problem-solving to actual business situations. Through efficient learning and business development initiatives, the BI scholarship program in Norway fosters creative thinking and inventive presentation abilities.
The fully-funded master’s scholarships in Europe assist students advance their professional skills and academic standing, which can help them land a career that makes them competitive anywhere in the world. There are numerous scientific specialties in which graduate study is available. The tuition, living expenses, and stipend associated with the BI Presidential Scholarship are covered. Candidates must continue to meet the standards for academic progression in order to keep their scholarships.
Bi Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Norway
- Course Level: Masters
- Institution(s): BI Norwegian Business School
- Number of scholarships: 30
- Eligibility: Both Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: 1 March, 2024.
Benefits of the Bi Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway:
- For Norwegian Candidates: full tuition fee waiver (For two years)
- For International Candidates: full tuition fee waiver (For two years), living expenses, and a stipend for each semester will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bi Presidential Scholarship in Norway:
- You may apply whether you are a domestic or international student.
- An applicant must have a good GPA record on an international grade scale.
- An applicant who is in their third year of BI’s civil*konom program is also eligible to apply.
- The master’s scholarship is open to all master’s programs offered by the BI.
- Applicants must maintain a good academic record in order to be eligible for this scholarship for the entire duration of the program.
The application deadline to apply for the Bi Presidential Scholarships 2024 in Norway is March 1, 2024.
What is the application process for the Bi Presidential Scholarships 2024 in Norway?
- The following steps must be followed by all interested candidates;
- Candidate must write a letter (maximum one page), describe his previous academic achievements in order to be considered for the scholarship, and express the reasons why he deserves it.
- Candidates should upload the application letter along with the necessary documents on the official web page after writing the letter.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the BI Sivok program should send their application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply in their third year of undergraduate study.