Job ID 120125
Degree Master’s Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State UK
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2024 is a fantastic chance for candidates to enroll in one of the top MBA programs in the world. The purpose of the Cambridge MBA Scholarship is to support human growth and prosperity. Its main goal is to create a multicultural community that is dedicated to achieving progressive change on a global scale. Studying in the UK on scholarship is a bright spot for both domestic and international students at this dark period when numerous crises have left the world in a state of unrest. Talented and driven students are invited to apply for this sponsored scholarship program in order to fulfill the goal of the Boustany Foundation, which is to guarantee societal welfare.
The fourth-oldest university in the world is Cambridge University. It is located in the center of one of the largest technological hubs in the world. The university is renowned for encouraging the integration of learning into the corporate world. It is well known throughout the world for encouraging creativity and innovation among its partners, teachers, and students. Because of their highly regarded researchers’ global collaborations, the university has been able to form ties in America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Ninety percent of students secure work prior to the completion of their degree program. The students at this diversified institute were from more than 147 different countries. People from different cultures, races, religions, and sociopolitical backgrounds learn to work together as a result of it.
Throughout their academic careers, exceptionally gifted and driven students can refine their talents and further their professional development by applying for the Cambridge University Scholarship in the United Kingdom. Additionally, it enables students to collaborate with individuals who have diverse perspectives and improve their standing in a global community. Regarding the educational experience, it offers students a goal-oriented curriculum overseen by well regarded mentors, which is beneficial to both their academic and professional endeavors. Additionally, this UK scholarship equips students with professional and foundational skills to help them address social, economic, cultural, and other concerns that are vital to the well-being of society.
The Boustany Foundation is the sponsor of the European MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University. By fostering more tolerance, communication, and understanding among human populations, it seeks to advance peace among them. It also promotes tolerance and understanding of many cultures and religions. Additionally, it makes it easier for people and their associates to receive accurate information. Furthermore, the foundation gives kids the tools they need to have contented, fruitful, healthy, meaningful lives. It seeks to assist underprivileged kids in this way. Consequently, they will be equipped with social and practical learning skills and capacities to enhance the global workforce.
Benefits of the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, UK:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Traveling expenses and accommodation related to the internship will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates should have four years of bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent GMAT scores.
- Admission Interview.
How to Apply For Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2024?
- The applicants have to apply online for the Cambridge MBA Programme.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Upload scanned copies of documents in a specified format.
- Applicants have to get a copy of the acceptance letter from the university to be attached to the admission application.
- The applicants have to submit the application along with the documents at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents Required for the Cambridge University Scholarship 2024:
- Copy of GMAT score report.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume with a photograph.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Acceptance letter from the University.
- The application deadline for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom is 15 May 2024.