Job ID 118941
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Switzerland
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Applications are now being accepted for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 in the Switzerland. The program is scheduled to take place in Switzerland and interns will get a chance to spend 2 to 12 months in the Meyrin, Geneva. The CERN internship program offers opportunities to undergraduate and master’s students, where they can gain experience within the world’s most organized administrative platform. This is an Amazing Internship Opportunity for all the students, where selected students have the opportunity to train in some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
The CERN fully-funded international internship program will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. The interns will be given the opportunity to spend 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research to develop their skills in their related fields by gaining practical knowledge of their course studies. The candidates do not have to pay anything. Furthermore, applicants will also be eligible for a monthly allowance as well as 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
The CERN fully financed program in Europe 2024 provides students studying administration with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on world-changing initiatives. CERN, the world’s most known organization, provides students with fully sponsored internships as well as the opportunity to become acquainted with the most sophisticated administrative procedures. CERN’s physicists and engineers use the world’s most advanced scientific tools to investigate the fundamentals of the universe. CERN interns will get a wealth of experience through their work at CERN, which will improve their careers by allowing them to become incredibly informed in administration and gain the confidence they will require in the future.
Benefits of CERN Administrative Student Program 2024?
Candidates selected for the program will receive the following benefits:
- CERN’s health insurance.
- A Monthly Stipend of 3407 Swiss Francs.
- A contract of participation from 2 to 12 months.
- Air travel tickets for the program.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Program Available Fields:
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Business administration
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024:
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Administrative student program 2024:
- Participants must belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Selected applicants can stay for at least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Candidates must have a good understanding of English or French.
- An updated CV/Resume
- Reference letter from a professor
- Recent Academic Transcript Copy
- You may submit the reference letter yourself, whilst submitting your application, or through your referee, via the link, you will receive soon after submitting your application.
What is the application process for CERN Internship Switzerland 2024?
- Applicants can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024 through the online application.
- Sign up through either Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Select your resume and drop it into the box.
- Candidates are required to provide their academic background and work experience.
- An applicant who is applying for more than one job must submit their applications separately.