Job ID 120314
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State UK
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Master - Ph.D.
For the UK academic year 2023–2024, applications for the University of Warwick’s Chancellor’s International Scholarship are already being accepted. Up to 42 deserving students from outside the EU and abroad will receive the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Ph.D. study. Offering fully financed scholarships to international students, the Chancellor’s International Scholarships are among the greatest scholarship programs offered in the United Kingdom.
For students who are excited about studying abroad and want to progress in their professions, the University of Warwick International Scholarship 2024 in the UK is a fantastic option. Through networking and mutual assistance, scholarship program participants get the chance to engage in a variety of academic activities. Working with their worldwide peers, they acquire knowledge, skills, and key competences in pertinent key areas under the direction of highly regarded supervisors.
Depending on the amount of scholarships available, recipients of the Chancellor’s International Scholarships are chosen based on their ability to thrive in research as well as their record of academic distinction. With the help of the University of Warwick UK scholarship, students should be able to fully comprehend every facet of their degree programs, both theoretically and practically. Every year, combined postgraduate research scholarship contests in the UK award the Chancellor’s International Scholarships, which are available to international and EU students studying any subject offered at Warwick.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-25 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK/United Kingdom
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Course Level: MPhil leading to PhD & PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: EU & International students
Benefits of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-25:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend (£15,609)
- Grant for Research Training and Support (RTSG) of £5,000
Complete List of Available Study Fields:
1) Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
2) Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
3) Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, & Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- All International and EU Students are eligible.
- A candidate for a Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024-25 must also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or Doctoral degree at the University of Warwick.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Doctoral Degree Programs or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick should apply in their first year of registration only.
- A candidate may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarship awards cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
The application deadline to apply for Warwick Chancellor’s international Scholarship 2024-25 in the UK is 14 December 2023 23:59 (GMT)
What is the application process for CIS UK scholarships 2024-25?
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, you must already have applied to study the course through the Universal Admissions application system.
- Applicants should have all the necessary documents before submitting their applications.
- Your application will begin when you click the Start application icon.
- You will see a progress bar at the top of the form.
- Make sure you fill out all the fields.