Job ID 120655
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Partial Funded
Province or State Australia
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Bachelor - Master - Ph.D.
The Curtin On-Campus Accommodation Equity Bursary 2024 is available to students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees in every subject area that the university offers. Applying for this scholarship is available here. The application must be submitted by January 15, 2024. Curtin University is offering this scholarship, which has a partial funding value of between AUD 1,500 and AUD 3,000. This scholarship is available to: All citizens of the country.
The Curtin On-Campus Accommodation Equity Bursary was established to assist domestic and international students who are living in Curtin Bentley’s on-campus housing but are struggling financially.
Eligibility for Curtin On-Campus Accommodation Equity Bursary:
For the Curtin On-Campus Accommodation Equity Bursary to be available to them, applicants must fulfill each of the following requirements:
- The student should be either an internal or foreign student
- Candidate should be enrolled at Curtin (minimum of 25 credits) in a qualifying undergraduate or graduate program in the first semester of 2024.
- The student should have submitted an application to be admitted to one of the Curtin Bentley on-campus housing homes for the first semester of 2024
- The student should possess a minimum of 50 for the course weighted average (CWA), if applicable.
- Additionally, domestic students need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Poor socioeconomic status (e.g., living in a distant or regional area, being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, etc.)
- Being in a difficult financial situation
- Other situations that might affect your capacity to learn (e.g., personal or medical conditions, LGBTQIA+ identity, handicap, etc)
- Additionally, international students need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Need financial aid because their circumstances have changed significantly after accepting the course offer and/or starting their studies at Curtin. e (CWA) of 50 (if applicable)
Value of the scholarship:
A range of $1,500 to $3,000, depending on how long the on-campus housing contract is for:
- For agreements lasting one semester: A one-time payment of $1,500 towards housing on campus.
- Regarding one-year contracts: Up to $3,000, given as a $ 1,500-semester stipend for on-campus housing