Job ID 64721
Degree Master’s Degree
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Germany
Duration 2 years
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships in all Academic disciplines for applicants interested in pursuing their postgraduate studies in Germany in the academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship covers all expenses including family expenses. Eligible International students/applicants can see the details and apply to them.
Details of DAAD Scholarship:
Fields of study: All Disciplines
Start of Application: July 1, 2022
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Location: Boone Germany
Instruction language: German and English
Type: Fully Funded
Level of study:
- Postgraduate or Master degree program
- One year of study as part of second or master degree completed in your home country
Duration: 10-24 months
Benefits of the DAAD scholarship for All Disciplines:
- Monthly payment 861 Euro
- Health insurance, including (accident and personal liability)
- Travel expenses ( for Afghanistan 900- 1175 Euro based on the duration of your stay in Germany). For other countries check HERE
- One-off study fee
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for family members
- Online learning German Language preparation course fee for 6 months after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- If applicants start their study in German language and required to start the preparation language, the DAAD will decide whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German Language skills and projects.
- The allowance for learning the German language during the scholarship period will be available for each person.
- TestDAf fee will be paid after received the scholarship
Note: DAAD scholarship does not cover the tuition fees.
Who is able to apply:
- Applicants must be graduated (Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree)
- Those applicants who have studied artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD provides subject-specific scholarship
- Applicants graduation must not be more than 6 years
- Applicants resident in Germany must not be more than 15 months
- All applicants are required to submit the admission letter form host university before the scholarship-supported study begins.
- If the degree program contains a study period or work placement for several months, only in the following condition, the scholarship will be available;
- The study must be in alignment with the scholarship objective
- The study program must not be launched in the applicant’s home country
- Language proficiency:
- Applicants need to submit language certificate (eg: DSH or TestDaf for German studying and English certificate)
- English required certificate: TOEFL IBT 79, IELTS 6.5
- Those applicants who do not have a language certificate can have a language test with DAAD lecturers.
- If applicable, relevant internship or experience.
- Diplomas and credits proof
- Online application form
- A CV in tabular for a maximum of 3 pages
- motivation letter, a statement about your personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany
- University diploma and transcript.
- Language skills proof
- Employment certificate, placements proof
- a copy of passport
- copy of school diploma and transcript (with all individual grades)
- A recent reference letter from a university lecturer must be included applicant qualifications, the reference must have hand-signed, no digital or scanned signature.
- applicants applying for the second master’s degree must submit this form
- Translation of documents in German or English language
- Explanation of grading system (to be uploaded in the portal under “University degree certificates”)
Note: applicants must translate their documents in German or English
How to apply:
Applicants can apply online via the DAAD portal linked below;
- prepare your document and scan your paper documents.
- register on daad portal,
- request for a reference, download the form and send it to your referees by email
- apply online
- send the reference letters by post
Note: your application will only be considered if you submit all the required documents and fulfill the eligibility requirements.
Please read the notes on applying in the portal here
Apply also to :
- DAAD Scholarships BA International Management (For Winter Semester)
- Mexico Government scholarships for Afghanistan and other countries 2022-23
- Italy 2022 scholarships Master Risk Management (MRM) Program 2022
For further information, please visit the DAAD scholarship website