Job ID 118178
Experience 3 Years
Degree High School Diploma
No of Opportunity 34
Province or State Badakhshan Badghis Baghlan Balkh Bamian Daikondi Farah Faryab Ghazni Ghowr Helmand Herat Jawzjan Kabul Kandahar Kapisa Khost Kunar Kunduz Laghman Logar Nangarhar Nimruz Nuristan Oruzgan Paktia Panjshir Parwan Samangan Sar-e Pol Takhar Maidan Wardak Zabul Paktika
Vacancy Number CFA-KBL-2023-138
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Detailed responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk are as following:
- Responding to inquiries from provincial staff to provide technical assistance and support.
- Providing support to the users in ANDMA Provincial Offices to keep the NDMIS system functioning.
- Ensures accuracy correctness and maintenance of all the data recorded and prepares reports.
- Review exiting data to verify high data quality and standardization.
- Data sharing: Extract and share the reports, analysis from NDMIS with Government counterparts.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems, Antivirus and application software.
- Record and /or encode Incident report in the NDMIS.
- Make sure to monitor all network and PCs for all antivirus’s updates.
- Travel to provinces is required to install and provide training on various applications and tools.
- Provide trainings on using the information system and other relevant tools to field staff.
- Participate in needs assessment in his/her duty station.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Understanding of Local Area Networking.
- Good computer skills (Office package).
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Having high attention to details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collect and organize information
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma with three (3) years’ experience, bachelor’s degree is preferred in computer science or an equivalent educational background with one (1) year experience. Higher degree holders will be given preference.
- Experience on any programming language or Database platform is preferred.
- Fluency in English Pashto and Dari
Note: Applications from qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important: Candidates are required to attach their educational certificates, E-Tazkira along with their CV and upload them all as one document in the system.
VII. METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are invited to send curriculum vitae and educational documents through ACBAR website by Close of Business (CoB) 13 September 2023 latest, we do not accept hard copies.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate.
Campaigning for a candidate can be grounds for disqualification.
From: 06.09 .2023 to 13 .09. 2023
IOM does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training or other fee). IOM does not request any information related to bank accounts