Job ID 118300
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number AFG-KBL-ADM-084-2023
About Solidarités International:
About Solidarités International:
SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL is a French humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 40 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food and shelter. Currently present in 20 countries since 2010, SI carries out emergency / post-emergency programs in 4 sectors in worldwide.
Kabul Supply Management
- Carry out a purchasing environment analysis at the Kabul level.
- Manage the Solidarités International purchasing procedures and those from donors funding the programs using link software.
- Establish and update purchasing timelines, taking into consideration procurement tables, operation timelines and contextual and procedural logistical constraints.
- Ensure that all procurement file followed up with comparison to PPT and uses solidarites international procurements procedures.
- Train the new staff for using Link procurement system.
- Assist logistics coordinator for preparation of PPT and LFU.
- Speed up the process of procurement from the request to the reception.
- Travel to other bases and sub-bases for controlling and supporting other staff using link procurement system.
- Receive, approve and process PLs for quotes and internal order forms.
- Supervise the preparation of procurement files PF and draft the contracts/EOF.
- Ensure that dealings with suppliers are monitored.
Afghanistan Supply management
- Participate in the drafting the call for tenders.
- Ensure that purchase files for Afghanistan mission over 5 000 euros follow the Solidarités International purchase procedures.
- Ensure the link software follow up with HQ logistics for purchase file validations and follow-up.
- Ensure that purchasing documents are complete and archived in keeping with Solidarités International procedures.
Afghanistan Monitoring shipments
- Give full support to the Logistics Coordinator in the monitoring of freight on international shipments.
- Oversee the customs clearance procedures and exoneration of importer material.
- File and archive Kabul logistics documents. Manage the mission archiving process and send it to HQ.
Kabul Vehicle Fleet Management
- Permanently ensure that all drivers have received general training and regular testing.
- Ensure that drivers are aware of their obligation to adhere to Solidarités International safety rules and procedures.
Afghanistan Vehicle Fleet Management
- Ensure that base needs are covered and that the bases follow the Solidarités International Fleet management procedures.
- Ensure the dealings with the vehicle and GPS providers.
- Ensure that fuel consumption and vehicle mileage are monitored, consolidated, analysed, and recorded.
- Ensure that all vehicles have accompanying administrative documents and that these are correctly filed and monitored.
Kabul Equipment/Telecommunications Management
- Update Kabul inventory in real time and optimize distribution of materials according to task needs.
- Performs each 3 month a physical inventory of Kabul equipment.
- Organize the installation, safe-guarding and monitoring of materials.
- Train teams in the use of these communication means
Afghanistan Equipment/Telecommunications Management
- Update mission inventory in real time and optimize distribution of materials according to task needs.
- Performs 1 time per year a physical inventory of SI bases.
- Ensure the procurement of equipment for Afghanistan mission.
Afghanistan Stock/Warehouse Management and Monitoring
- Provide technical assistance to teams to follow the standards of stock management.
- Ensure the Physical inventory and spot checks are performed monthly/Quarterly basis.
- Stock reports are updated and shared as part of monthly reporting.
- Ensure the due process is followed for receiving and release of stock.
- Dispatch and receiving is well coordinated from warehouse to field and from supplier to warehouse.
- Ensure that Program team receives the regular stock report update.
- Identify new Compounds, negotiate prices and conditions, prepare contracts.
- Ensure premises are secured, supplied, maintenance and rehabilitation done.
- Manage and follow-up lease agreements.
Human Resource Management
- Recruit, train and supervise the logistics team in Kabul.
- Train the new joiners link procurement software in Kabul or bases.
- Conduct performance reviews for members of the logistics team
- Organize formal team meetings at regular intervals.
- Implement team safety measures as determined by the coordination team.
- Train teams in safety rules and procedures
- Pass on any security-related information to his/her line manager.
- Ensure the compilation of price and supplier lists, as well as information in use (import-export, exemption, taxes)
- Consolidate logistics packs monthly and pass on to the logistics coordinator.
- Analyses base logistics pack by following logistics coordinator instructions.
- Provide the logistics coordinator with all information needed to draft intermediary and final reports.
having the MBA diploma or Master degree in Supply chain/Logistics management .
Having more than 5 years of experience in similar position (non-profit organization is an asset).
Excellent communication skills in national languages & English.
Must have knowledge of good practice in procurement & Supply chain management.
Must have knowledge of Operational logistic and fleet management issues.
Must have knowledge of team Management.
Ability of good communication
Knowledge of MS.Offic package.
Ability to work under pressure and travel to other provinces.
If you are a qualified national or local candidate who is interested in applying for this position, please follow these steps to submit your application:
1- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; Make sure you write the position vacancy number AFG-KBL-ADM-084-2023 in the subject line of your email. If you do not write the correct number, your application will not be considered.
2- Fill out the form by clicking on this link or copying and pasting it into your browser:
Please fill out the form accurately and completely. If you do not fill out the form correctly, your application will not be considered.
The closing date for accepting application is 17th September, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for written test.
DO NOT ATTACH OTHER DOCUMENTS LIKE WORK CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA and other documents in this stage.