Job ID 120524
Experience 2 Years
Degree High School Diploma
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number IDLO/04/2023
About International Development Law Organization (IDLO):
The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) enables governments and empowers people to reform laws and strengthen institutions to promote peace, justice, sustainable development and economic opportunity. We contribute to creating stable and inclusive societies where every person can live free from fear and want, in dignity and under the rule of law.
The Dispatch Clerk will work under the supervision of the Security Specialist monitoring vehicular movements.
The Dispatch Clerk ensures efficient movement of vehicles for the safe transportation of program staff, helping to achieve the objectives of the overall program in Afghanistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Key results expected
· Focal point for all IDLO staff with respect to vehicle movement bookings.
· Operate communications equipment, including cell phones, radios and satellite phone.
· Record vehicle booking requests, as received by email, telephone and in person.
· Manage vehicle scheduling to maximize efficiency. Ensure that clashes/double bookings do not occur.
· Monitor satellite tracking systems
· Monitor and track field missions.
· Monitor vehicle location and update tracker.
· Update map boards, with location and incident information as required.
· Receive and relay incident information to drivers and other IDLO personnel.
· Account for all personnel out of the office during incidents.
· Monitor and operate CCTV suite throughout each duty period, reporting any suspicious incidents to the Security Management Team in a timely fashion.
· To conduct accurate and comprehensive handovers with colleagues.
· To work efficiently with the wider team of compound guards and drivers.
· To strive to identify areas for improvement within the dispatch office and make suggestions as appropriate.
Carry out other related duties and assist the Security Management Team as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Experience of working in security organizations
· Highly organized and pay attention to details.
· Good communication skills
· Strong computer skills in word and Excel
· Able to work with a complex tracking system and operate CCTV systems.
· Proven ability to see through tasks set and deliver results.
· Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Keen sense of ethics, integrity, and commitment to IDLO’s mandate.
· Completed 12th grade.
· 2 years relevant experience
· Good English and Dari is required and, knowledge of Pashto would be an advantage.