Job ID 114614
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Online
Language Requirement English
Field of Study English Composition
Language of Instruction English
egister for the Free English Composition Course by Duke University and take your English writing skills to the next level. This course is designed specifically for beginners and provides a comprehensive learning experience to help you master the fundamental principles of effective writing.
Join Duke University, renowned for its world-class faculty and commitment to advancing knowledge, and access invaluable resources to improve your English composition skills.
Free Online Course Objectives:
- Summarize, analyze, question, and evaluate written and visual texts
- Argue and support a position
- Recognize audience and disciplinary expectations
- Identify and use the stages of the writing process
- Identify characteristics of effective prose
- Apply proper citation practices
- Discuss applying your writing knowledge to other writing occasions
Eligibility Criteria for the Free English Composition Course:
- This course is open to any student interested in improving their writing.
- The content is equivalent to one semester of a freshman writing course.
- You must have a good internet connection.
- Students must have a basic command of English and be exposed to English at the secondary level (high school level) or composition.
Free English Composition Course Benefits:
- Learn English composition for free.
- The course is completely online and self-paced.
- You can start the course anytime and complete it on your own accord.
- There are no registration charges.
- You can also receive a verified certificate upon upgrading your package.
- Open doors to numerous opportunities after becoming proficient in English language.