Job ID 116306
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State France
Language Requirement English
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and Ph.D.
International scholarship opportunities to study in France have been presented by École Polytechnique. Numerous financial aid programs are available from École Polytechnique in France to help domestic and foreign students realize their aspirations of studying abroad. The best chance to study in Europe is with these France Scholarships 2023.
One of the most prestigious French institutions, École Polytechnique was established in 1794 and offers top-notch academics, research, and many innovations at the forefront of science and technology. The École Polytechnique is developing cutting-edge concepts to provide outstanding solutions that excel in managing various difficult and innovative projects that solve present and upcoming issues affecting our society.
Numerous academic subjects and majors are being studied by the hundreds of international students who are enrolled at Ecole Polytechnique for short courses, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. It’s a fantastic chance for Ecole Polytechnique to study abroad in France in a multicultural atmosphere.
About Scholarships and Financial Aid:
The École Polytechnique offers funded and fully funded scholarships programs every year to supports local and international students to finance their studies. Presently, École Polytechnique, France is offering two types of International Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate / Bachelors studies. They are offering merit-based and need-based scholarships on different criteria. It is a funded scholarship program. There are multiple academic fields and majors available. Students will study in the English Language.
There are different types of École Polytechnique scholarships are available on the basis of academic excellence as well as need-based, all these scholarships are available Bachelors honor degree programs for worldwide students. There are different types of funding support as given below:
Merit-based Financial Aid
The École Polytechnique Foundation, France offers an International Excellence Scholarships program based on academic excellence to support the worldwide students up to €4,000 per year.
Women in Science Scholarship
The École Polytechnique Foundation also offers Women in Science Scholarships worth €4,000 per year in order to encourage and support our talented female students of the world in the scientific studies of the era.
Need-based Financial aid
Tuition Fee Waivers
The École Polytechnique always tries to support domestic and international students. They also offer tuition fee waivers scholarship that is purely based on students financial needs. Tuition fee waivers scholarship support from €1,000 to €11,000/€14,100 (depending on the students’ personal tuition fees).
Interest-Free Loan Supported by École Polytechnique Foundation
The great news is that The Ecole Polytechnique is also offered interest-free loans for students to finance their studies and overcome their burdens. They are offering loans amounting up to €12,000 per year for the duration of the Bachelors Degree Program.
Living Cost Scholarships
They are also offering Living Cost Scholarship to a limited no of students according to their financial needs for living in France during the study period.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at École Polytechnique France.
- École Polytechnique accepting applicants from all over the world.
- The applicant must pass their high school/college studies to become eligible.
- Applicants must be admitted in any 3 years Bachelors degree in any subject offered by the Polytechnique School
- The Applicant must have a Good Academic record.
All the required documents for application in the École Polytechnique Scholarship:
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Bachelors programs applicant: High School Diploma Degree
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Bachelors programs applicant: High school transcript is required
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters (Recommendation Letters Templates)
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in English.
- Research proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Language Requirement: The applicant needs to fulfill the English Proficiency Rew
- Other reference documents (if applicable)