Job ID 120640
Degree Bachelor Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Partial Funded
Province or State UK
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
The University offers the ELSEF Scholarship for a Bachelor’s degree in any subject area. Applying for this scholarship is available here. There is a deadline of varies for submitting your application. The University of East London is offering this scholarship, which has a partial funding value of GBP 1,000. This scholarship is available to all citizens of the country.
Eligibility for ELSEF Scholarship:
- Fee assessed as Home student paying full-time fees of £9,250 annually
- Moving up directly from an ELSEF member college
- The candidate should submit an application for admission during the main cycle and firmly accept the University’s offer
- The student should start a full-time undergraduate degree at UEL in the foundation year or year one
- The candidate should enroll in remote learning programs or study on one of our campuses for £9,250 annually
- The student should start an undergraduate degree at the University for the first time in the academic year 2023–2024.
- The University scholarship team will receive a list of nominations and a ranked reserve list from the ELSEF institutions, even though the University will grant the ELSEF Scholarship.
- Contact will be made with the selected candidates prior to the summer of 2023. Every correspondence will be sent by email.
- The offer that the university extends to them must be firmly accepted. After receiving notification of their award, students need to enroll at the university in order to be eligible for the ELSEF Scholarship.
- The number of scholarships that are offered is restricted. Students who are successful will only be able to receive one scholarship.