Job ID 119759
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State France
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Bachelor - Master
The Science Po University is offering the chance to participate in the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France in 2024. The scholarship is intended to help non-European students attend Sciences Po University in France to complete their undergraduate and graduate degrees. Students who satisfy the specified Sciences Po entrance and course requirements are given Emile Boutmy Scholarships. For students pursuing undergraduate and doctoral degrees, Sciences Po University offers a wide variety of academic subjects and majors under the Emile Boutmy Scholarship.
Sciences Po established the Émile Boutmy fellowship in honor of the university’s founder, Émile Boutmy (1871), as part of its efforts to enlist the top foreign students from outside the European Union to aid in its global expansion. Outstanding students who match Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and the program’s academic criteria are given Émile Boutmy Scholarships. The Émile Boutmy Scholarship is made possible by the kind donations of its sponsors (benefactors, businesses, and foundations), who desire to assist the enrollment of the most deserving overseas students at Sciences Po. Private sponsors might be able to speak with scholarship recipients directly during official events.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies, usually referred to as Sciences Po, was founded in the French city of Paris in 1872. It is one of Europe’s most prestigious and selective colleges for social sciences. Sciences Po assists college students and new graduates with career selection, plan development, application preparation, and networking with companies.
List of Available Academic Fields:
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Doctoral School
- Urban School
- Law School
Financial Benefits of Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024:
- A tuition grant of €14,210 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €9,500 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €6,500 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,900 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- The Émile Boutmy programme is a tuition grant of €13,100
Eligibility criteria for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024:
- To be eligible for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France, students must be first-time applicants from outside the European Union state whose household does not file taxes within the European Union and registered to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship in France is a pure merit-based scholarship.
- Candidates must indicate their wish for the scholarship in their application form.
The last date to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France for Master Degree is 3 December 2023.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024:
- Eligibility Check: Ensure you meet the scholarship criteria outlined by the institution. Typically, the Emile Boutmy Scholarship considers factors such as academic merit and financial need.
- Select Your Program: Choose your desired undergraduate/Masters program.
- Application Submission: Complete the regular application process for your chosen program. Make sure to include all required documents and information.
- Express Interest in the Scholarship: During the application, express your interest in the Emile Boutmy Scholarship. This may involve filling out an additional section or form.
- Submit Financial Documentation: If required, submit any necessary financial documentation to demonstrate your need for additional support.
- Wait for Results: Once your application is complete, await the scholarship committee’s decision. Successful candidates will be notified through the official channels.