Job ID 118430
Experience 2 Years
Degree High School Diploma
No of Opportunity 4
Province or State Paktia
Vacancy Number CARE-AF-0648
About CARE AFGHANISTAN:
CARE is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit, non-partisan and non-sectarian humanitarian organization, extending its relief and development assistance to those in need. CARE, as an International Confederation of 13 member organizations is one of the world’s largest private humanitarian organizations working in more than 90 plus, countries committed to helping communities in the developing world achieve lasting victories over poverty.
Duties and responsibilities of the incumbents
- Successfully attending assessment training for interviewers as planned by the team in order to learn about data collection techniques and practice the application of data collection tools.
- Perform the assigned job of the interviewer as per the given travel plan and schedule during the survey period.
- Collect data from community members (women/men & demographic mix), IDP camps, Community Based & Grassroots organizations, Public Officials, other core stakeholders and opinion leaders (Religious leaders, traditional leaders, etc.)
- Traveling to the targeted villages /allocated locations for interview.
- Explaining the purpose and scope of the data collection to the interviewees before the start of the interviews
- Conduct the interview successfully and sincerely in the assigned locations, assemble and maintain the interview results and interview sheets.
- Complet the data collection according to the tools and deadlines provided in the work plan.
- Ensuring accurateness of the data and reporting any problems faced during data collection to program staff instantly.
- Coordinating with relevant technical staff in development/amendment of assessment tools including questionnaire, collected data and etc.
- Coordinating in data entry of gathered data.
Ensures coordination with PQ unit and project/ program team
KEY RESULT EXPECTED
Handing over the work results in an organized manner as per instructions.
- Must possess computer skill.
- Must demonstrate respect for customs, culture, and traditions of local communities.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and teamwork.
- Ability in data collection and conducting interviews.
- Honest, proactive, and with good discipline.
Graduated from grade 12th, 14th or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Please submit your completed CARE Standard Job application form (ACBAR: Application Form) along with updated CV to email@example.com.
- Applications after the closing date (12:00 AM) and without CARE Application form will not be accepted.
- Please Indicate the position title, Vacancy Number in the Subject Line (Enumerator CARE-AF-0648 Paktia) otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Please note that there is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and call for Interview.
- The successful applicant will be expected to undergo a Background Check, Bridger check & Reference check and be compliant and sign up to Care Afghanistan’s Code of Conduct, PSHA (Prevention from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse) and other Care Afghanistan policies prior to a final offer being made.
- People with Physical Disabilities and Women are highly encourage to apply.
- CARE IS COMMITTED TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY (Available at: http://bit.ly/CAREAFG_Child_Protection_Policy)