Job ID 117593
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Europe
Language Requirement English
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction Bachelor - Master - Ph.D.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 are now available. The Erasmus Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies at several European universities. A total of 3,000 scholarships will be awarded. Masters degrees are available in all academic departments and areas of study at the leading European universities. The scholarship will pay all of the students’ expenditures. The Master’s scholarship lasts two years.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university in the Dutch city of Rotterdam. It is named after a scholar from the 15th century named Desiderius Erasmus Rotterdam. Erasmus MC is a large and important medical center of the university. This is one of the largest and most prominent medical centers in the Netherlands. It features a hospital and a learning center for medical students.
The university is well-known for its high standards of teaching and research. Times Higher Education, a university ranking organization, ranked Erasmus University Rotterdam as the 20th best in Europe and the 72nd best in the world.
You have the option of studying in any field at any European university. You will focus on three or four different European countries such as Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Austria, and Belgium, as well as one part-time internship for a total of two years. Of course, it is determined on the degree you choose to pursue. The Erasmus Scholarship is open to residents of any country in the world. We strongly advised you to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2024.
- The Duration of the Erasmus Bachelor Scholarship is 4 Years,
- For Erasmus Mundus Master Program is 2 years
- For Doctoral Program. Through Erasmus is 3 years
You have the choice to study in Europe or anywhere else in the world. This information is important, so read it carefully. Below, I’ll provide you with detailed information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for the year 2023-2024.
What Can Erasmus Mundus Do for Applicants
- The important thing to know here is “universities.” In the Erasmus Scholarship Program, you’ll be a student at 2 to 4 different universities. You can choose to study in Europe or anywhere else in the world.The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a great opportunity for students. It’s open to people from any country in the world. This scholarship covers many expenses: the cost of traveling, the fees for your courses, the money you need for living, and even health insurance. It’s a comprehensive scholarship that helps with a lot of different costs.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Fully Funded Erasmus Scholarship Program 2023-2024 in Europe for international students will cover all the expenses of the Selected applicants. The details is given below.
- Monthly Stipend (just about 1100-1200 Euros each month)
- It will Cover the Full Tuition Fee.
- Voyaging Allowance.
- Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from one Country to another when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to get back to the Country.
- Occupation Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree of labor in Europe after the completion of the degree.
- Erasmus resembles Fulbright of Europe. With such countless advantages, you should think about this chance.
You can apply to one of 163 programs.
- Computer Science
- Social Science
For complete details Click Here
- Czech Republic
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
Any understudy from any piece of the world can apply
- Normally 6.5 IELTS bands, required for Every program. GRE isn’t needed in any program.
- You don’t have to email any professors or anyone else. Just go to the websites of the programs you’re interested in and find the details there. When they start accepting applications, follow the instructions they provide on their own website to apply.
- No work experience is required.
- At Least 16 years of Education is required to apply for the Master’s.
- No age limitations.
- Applicants with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have also been selected. In this way, low CGPA holder must apply.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can look at the list of Erasmus programs and go through each one to see which program suits you. Choose the three most important programs that match your profile.
- Make sure to check what each program needs. Get ready early for things like Statements of Purpose, motivation letters, and personal statements.
- You don’t have to contact a professor or the university to get admitted. Just apply on the specific websites of the programs you’re interested in. If you get selected, the programs will handle everything for you.
The last date to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship 2024 varies from program to program. Normally the deadline is over in March 2024.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship 2024?
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. If it’s not taking too much effort, visit the Official Website. For Erasmus Bachelors and Doctoral Programs (Visit Here). For Erasmus Mundus Master Programs (Visit Here).