Job ID 118767
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number 012 - 23
About IRC (International Rescue Committee):
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
Compliance with Policies:
- Compliance with the IRC WAY (our standards for professional conduct) is a responsibility shared by all involved in delivering on the IRC’s mission. We must abide by the IRC Way and Safeguarding Policies all the time.
- The IRC has zero tolerance approach to the IRC Code of Conduct including safeguarding violations being committed by its staff, consultants, contractors, volunteers, interns, suppliers, vendors, sub-grantees/partners, implementing partners or any other associate.
- Support in development of multisectoral /integrated livelihoods approaches that support IRC EWB overall resilience SOP and country Program all operation area.
- Follow-up of Purchase request with supply chain department.
- Provide support for cash pre-distribution and post-distribution documents.
- Work with the program Officer and Senior Officer to monitor spending plans, procurement plans, and work plans on a regular basis and keep track of program activity updates.
- To follow up on logistics and procurement with support staff for providing the on-time support by support staff for smooth running of program activities
- Collect and provide necessary information and contribute to the planning organizing and development of all aspects of the projects support activities. Keep save project activities pictures for project reporting.
- Keep Update Beneficiaries database for all component of ERD Projects.
- Maintain and efficient filing system for all administrative and operational records and manage program database and documentation for required administrative activities.
- Keep track of activities progress and share with KBL Program team on weekly basis and share projection implementation challenges with KBL Program team.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, information technology, social sciences, engineering, law or Business Administration.
- Comfortable working in English and Dari/Pushto and ability to translate both written and orally.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management and motivation.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a diverse portfolio of work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to take initiative and flexible to undertake other activities as assigned
- Good communication and organization skills
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org)
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.