Job ID 115573
Province or State Europe
The EU internship program is open to students and graduates from all over the world and students from all over the world can apply for this internship. For this internship, applicants must have a university degree and be fluent in at least two official languages of the European Union. In this internship, interns have the opportunity to work on projects related to their field of study and gain a better understanding of EU policies and decision-making processes.
The EU Blue Book Internship Program is an opportunity for young professionals to gain practical experience in EU work. Internship courses are offered in various institutions and bodies of the European Union, including the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of Europe. This is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience, expand professional networks and potentially open doors to future career opportunities. It also provides a unique opportunity to learn about the EU decision-making process and participate in EU policy-making and access career opportunities across the EU.
Summary Of European Union Paid Internship Program With Monthly Stipend:
- Host country: European Union countries.
- Duration of internship: 5 months.
- Provided by: European Commission.
- Eligible countries: All
Eligibility Criteria For European Union Paid Internship Program With Monthly Stipend:
- The student must be in good health and able to perform the tasks in the internship properly.
- The student must be fluent in at least two official languages of the European Union.
- The student must have completed at least three years of higher education.
- The candidate must not have previously completed an internship at the institution to which he/she is applying.
Benefits For European Union Paid Internship Program With Monthly Stipend:
- Visa fee for the applicant.
- A monthly stipend of 1,300 euros is provided for trainees.
- Travel expenses are provided for trainees.
- Payment of medical expenses.