Job ID 118650
Degree High School Diploma
No of Opportunity 130
Province or State Takhar
Vacancy Number 008
About China Afghanistan Dayunlong Zeren Mining and Processing Company
China Afghanistan Dayunlong Zeren Mining and Processing company is a newly established company starting their business in Afghanistan since last one year. This company is doing mining and processing business and is a partner of Afghanistan Islamic Emirate
Excavator operators or heavy equipment operators use their equipment to dig, load, unload or move different materials or cargo. Loading packaged shipments onto shipping trucks. Bundling packages prior to loading. Operating hand trucks for loading individual packages. Transporting crushed rock, sand, and gravel to and from specified locations. Working will be arranged based on the shift plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Operating machinery such as bulldozers, cranes, forklifts, backhoes, and other equipment used in excavation projects
· Inspecting equipment to ensure that it is functioning properly and performing as intended
- Performing manual labor tasks such as digging trenches, moving dirt, and pouring concrete
- Monitoring the progress of work being done by other workers on site
- Keeping records of time spent working, materials used, and equipment maintenance issues to ensure compliance with regulations
- Monitoring the operation of machinery, such as hoists or cranes, to ensure safe operation
- Operating machinery to load and unload materials from trucks or ships onto docks or into warehouses
- Inspecting equipment for defects or damage and making necessary repairs
- Operating hydraulic cranes to move materials such as steel beams or concrete blocks from one location to another
- Operates trucks in safe and professional manner on public highways, roads, in the yard area and at various job sites to deliver materials. Trucks driven include but are not limited to: belly dumps, dump truck and semi-tractor truck with attached trailers.
- Performs daily pre/post-trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines.
- Checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation.
- Attaches and removes pup trailers, belly dump & side dump trailers, transfer trailers and tilt/transport trailers to truck as needed.
- Keeps accurate log of deliveries and completes required paperwork for billing.
Having 5 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
Age Limitation: 20-50
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).