Job ID 120153
Experience 2 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
No of Opportunity 5
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number 0605
Exemption System focal points Job at Moore Afghanistan With 1300 $ Salary Monthly:
About Moore Afghanistan
At Moore, our purpose is to help people thrive – our clients, our people and the communities they live and work in. We’re a global accounting and advisory family of over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of your needs – local, national and international. When you work with Moore firms, you’ll work with people who care deeply about your success and who have the drive and dedication to deliver results for you and your business. You’ll have greater access to senior expertise than with many firms. We’ll be here for you whenever you need us – to help you see through the maze of information, to guide you in your decisions and to make sure you take advantage of every opportunity. To help you thrive in a changing world.
Job Summary Exemption System focal points Job at Moore Afghanistan With 1300 $ Salary Monthly:
The Exemption focal point will be engaged with the exempted and humanitarian agencies to resolve their technical issues while processing their goods in Customs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain Exemption Functional System.
• Maintain Exemption Functional System.
• Prepare the request for a customized Exemption System based on beneficiary’s requests.
• Coordinate the Exemption System matters at the provincial level.
• Delivery the Exemption System training for the users.
• Provide Help Desk Support to UN agencies NGOs.
• Installation of the required software in client’s computers.
• Provide Exemption System basic IT Support to the users.
• Prepare the request to create a business unit in Exemption System, assignment, and rights amendments for the specific business unit as instructed by the central team.
• Providing monthly, quarterly, and yearly activity reports to their immediate supervisor.
• Testing newly created business units, the configuration of new business units, and any other changes in the relevant unit on the test server after ensuring the accuracy of the changes before applying in the live server environment.
• Responsible for working in a team environment, respecting team members; rights and privacy, and acting most courteously with all team members.
• Responsible for being on time to work consistently and flexible working beyond official working hours if needed.
• Keeping the record of all user-related documents in a proper filing system.
• All other tasks assigned by the management.
Capacity Development: Ability to deliver training sessions to NGOs/INGOs, UN agencies in relation to the ASYCUDA Exemption system functionalities;
Good research, analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to identify and participate in the resolution of issues/problems; ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments given. Takes responsibility for incorporating project objectives, ensuring the participation of project team members/supervisors and other support structures in all areas of work; fully proficient computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, database applications etc; ability to analyze project requirements and assist in drafting memos and reports in support of existing projects or for developing new ones.
Planning and Organizing: Proven ability to establish priorities and to plan, organize, coordinate and monitor own work plan and provide advice and guidance to others;
Ability to actively seek to improve programmers/services, offer new and different options to solve problems/meet client needs.
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Kabul and provinces
• Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, IT, law, economics or related field
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in processing Exempted cargos, capacity building sessions as a lecturer or similar in the related field.
• Superb attention to detail.
• Strong team management skills.
• A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Willingness to work overtime if required.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Working knowledge and experience using Ms. Office package is required.
Excellent written and communication skills in Dari, Pashto, and medium level in English.