Job ID 115413
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State United Nations
All students from all over the world can apply for the United Nations internship. Students are invited to apply for paid internships at FAO for recent graduates or students enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs in 2023. The FAO Internship Program 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for students seeking practical experience in international development. The program gives participants a unique opportunity to learn and work alongside some of the world’s top experts in food security and agriculture. This internship provides a wide opportunity for talented young men and women to work from all over the world.
Summary of FAO Internship Program Without IELTS with 700 $ Stipend:
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible nationality:
- Award country: Worldwide
- Host Organization: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Benefits For FAO Internship Program Without IELTS with 700 $ Stipend:
- Interns participating in the FAO Internship Program will receive a monthly stipend of approximately $700.
- This internship will enable participants to gain a broad perspective on food security and global agriculture and make a difference in communities around the world.
- Interns have the opportunity to network with professionals and colleagues from around the world.
Eligibility Criteria For FAO Internship Program Without IELTS with 700 $ Stipend:
- Applicants must be fluent in the official languages of FAO. These official languages are Arabic, English, Chinese, Spanish, French and Russian.
- Interns must be nationals of FAO countries.
- Interns must be students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an educational institution in good faith at the time of application or recent graduates.
- Interns must be between 21 and 30 years old at the start of the internship (i.e. the internship must start before the age of 31).
- Interns must have the appropriate residency or immigration status in the country of residence before starting the internship.