Job ID 110047
Want to improve your CV? Then take advantage of this excellent opportunity. The FAO Internship Program is now open for applications. FOA is an international organisation widely known as the Food and agriculture organisation that aims to tackle the issues related to the scarcity of Food. World hunger is a global threat. FOA is trying to solve world hunger, improve the quality of nutrition and provide food security through sustainable agriculture development programs and introducing new agriculture policies.
Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program or recently graduated are encouraged to apply for the FAO Internship Program. The Internship Program is an amazing learning opportunity for young and talented students enthusiastic about learning and sharing new perspectives, innovative ideas and the latest research that benefit FOA’s aim to tackle world hunger. FAO Internship is a renowned program like numerous other internships, for instance, UNDP, UNESCO, and UNICEF internship.
Applicants from any FAO member country can apply. Paid internships welcome students from different fields of education. Students are encouraged to share their knowledge of their field while in practice. In this way, they will gain practical knowledge and work experience. Also, you can apply to any country you wish to work in. Female students are also encouraged to apply. During this international Internship, interns will get to work on projects with skilled team members during this agriculture internship program. Interns will experience working side by side with professionals and learn new skills, including project management, development analysis, leadership, communication and teamwork. This Internship at a food and agriculture organisation is a great opportunity to improve your CV for better career opportunities in the future. Furthermore, this is paid opportunity. Interns will receive a monthly stipend of 700 USD per month.
Benefits of FOA Internship Program 2023:
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend of USD 700 in their local currency.
- The stipend is enough for the students to manage other expenses.
- A medical allowance will be provided to cover the expenses of medical treatments and supplies.
- The program has no deadline; this means applicants can apply now and then, depending on the vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for the FOA Internship 2023:
- Candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Fresh graduates can apply for this program.
- Applicant can either be a current undergraduate or postgraduate program student at any recognized institute.
- Applicants who are studying in a country where the degree is not divided into undergraduate and graduate status must have completed at least three years of their full-time degree to be eligible for this internship.
- Must know at least one FAO official language (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or Russian). Applicants with knowledge of a second official language will be given preference.
- Applicants must be from the age group of 21 to 30 while applying for the internship.
- Applicants must be open to learning and adopting an international multicultural environment.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of using the computer are required.
- If the applicant has any direct family member (father, mother, brother, sister) employed at FAO, they are ineligible for this program.
- Applicants should have an authentic residence or immigration status in the country of the assignment before the internship assignment starts.
- No IELTS/TOELF is required for the FAO internship program.