Job ID 120224
For 2024, Forbes 30 under 30 is looking for young, dynamic entrepreneurs and change-makers. This exceptional chance offers 30 entries in the ten categories listed below.
Make a nomination for the Class of 2024 if you believe you or someone you know has anything on the list below. Applications for this opportunity are open to nationals of the Asia-Pacific area, which includes Australia, New Zealand, and the rest of Oceania, but does not include the Middle East. To enter, simply complete an online nomination form in any of the following categories before the deadline:
- Finance and Venture Capital
- Consumer Technology
- Enterprise Technology
- Industry, Manufacturing & Energy
- Media, Marketing & Advertising
- Retail & E-commerce
- Healthcare & Science
- Social Entrepreneurs
- The Arts (Art & Style and Food & Drink)
- Entertainment & Sports
Rewards for Forbes 30 Under 30:
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
- You’ll join a select group of people.
- Both the Forbes website and the magazine will feature your name prominently.
Candidates must fulfill one of the requirements listed below:
- By December 31, 2023, the nominee must not be older than thirty (born on or after January 1, 1994).
- An Asian nationality, encompassing all nations in the Asia-Pacific area excluding from those in the Middle East.
- Forbes will consider all cofounders under 30 as nominees if a company has several founders. Ensure that every cofounder under the age of thirty is listed on the form. If only one cofounder is under thirty, we will still consider a single nomination.