Job ID 113758
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Germany
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and Ph.D.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degrees in all fields the chosen university/institution offers. The deadline for sending your application is 30 Nov 2023. Friedrich Ebert Foundation provides this scholarship and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, stipend + tuition fees + other benefits. This scholarship is open to all nationals.
The promotion of young talent has been one of the founding principles of the FES. To address social disadvantages by supporting students who actively work for freedom, justice, and social cohesion in their commitment to social democracy, or will do so in the future, continues to be one of the aims of the FES.
About Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany for 2023:
- Degrees: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Fields: All courses offered by the chosen university/institution
- Nationality: Open to all nationals
- Offered By: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
- Funding: Full Funding, stipend + tuition fees + other benefits
- University: Public or State-approved universities and polytechnic colleges in Germany
About Friedrich Ebert Stiftung:
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation (German: Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung; Abbreviation: FES) is a German political foundation associated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD), yet independent of it. Established in 1925 as the political legacy of Friedrich Ebert, Germany’s first democratically elected President, it is the largest and oldest of the German party-associated foundations. It is headquartered in Bonn and Berlin and has offices and projects in over 100 countries. It is Germany’s oldest organization to promote democracy, and political education, and promote students of outstanding intellectual abilities and personalities.
Apply also: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2024
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany for 2023:
- Stipend of €744 per month.
- A monthly flat-rate study fee of €300.
- Health insurance.
- Family allowance of €155 euros per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany for 2023:
- Applicants for FES Scholarship Program must be from public/state-approved universities and polytechnical colleges (FH).
- Candidates must be planning to or are pursuing postgraduate programs in any area or discipline.
- FES Scholarship Program doesn’t support Postgraduate courses in medicine, Second-degree courses, Final phases of academic studies, and Study Vis outside Germany.
- The FES also supports foreign applicants who are already studying, or doing their postgraduate studies, in Germany at the time of application.