Job ID 120223
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State USA
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Master - Ph.D.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA 2024 is available to students pursuing Masters’ and Doctoral degrees in every subject area offered by universities. Applying for this scholarship is available here. There is a deadline of varies for submitting your application. The United States Department of State is offering this scholarship, which has full funding, which includes living expenses, tuition, flights, health insurance, and other advantages. This scholarship is available to: All nationals, with the exception of Americans.
Graduate students, young professionals, and foreign artists can study and do research at American colleges and other academic institutions in the United States thanks to the Fulbright Foreign Student Program. U.S. Embassies or binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations oversee the Fulbright Foreign Student Program. These offices handle all applications for the Foreign Student Program.
Fields of Study:
Each applicant must choose one field of study that matches his/her chief area of interest.
- Applicant must have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must either possess a four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree; or a full-time postgraduate diploma from a recognized Indian institution, if the bachelor’s degree is of less than four years’ duration.
- Candidates must have at least three years’ full-time (paid) professional work experience relevant to the proposed field of study by the application deadline.
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in leadership and community service.
- Applicants must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program.
- If employed, should follow the instructions carefully regarding employer’s endorsement. If applicable, obtain the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority on the FNMasters Employer’s Endorsement Form. The employer must indicate that leave will be granted for the fellowship period.
The fellowship will provide J-1 visa support, round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S., funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs, and accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.