Job ID 65906
Degree Master’s Degree
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Denmark
Details For Denmark Scholarship :
Denmark Government Scholarships for Non-EU Students 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by participating institutes. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EU and EEA .
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Government of Denmark
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, varies
- Location : Denmark
In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship you have to be:
• A citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
• Enrolled in a full degree higher education program.
• Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education
The scholarships are administered by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship. For further information about the government scholarship, please consult the admission details of the higher education institution of your choice. The institution can also inform you about entry requirements, course descriptions, deadlines, and student services.
Deadline varies depending on your choice of University and study program. Generally, the deadline falls around March-April for entry in September of the same year or around September-October for entry in February of the following year.