Job ID 112522
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Switzerland
EPFL Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023 – Another chance awaiting all international candidates to study with discounted tuition fees in Switzerland. Now all students can apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships and attain their Master’s degree program.
All international students with excellent academic records are invited to apply for this fellowship opportunity in Switzerland. There is no region-bound restriction; you can apply from anywhere. It is a Fully funded Fellowship open to both Males and female students.
The EPFL (École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne) is a leading public research institute that specializes and is determined in the field of natural sciences and engineering. It is a great chance for all international students to avail themselves of this fellowship and develop social and environmental transitions. Moreover, you also have an opportunity to explore the beauty and culture of Switzerland.
So, if you are interested in education, research, and innovation, then you must grab this opportunity because the only aim of the EPFL is to provide the best of the knowledge that will only help individuals in long run in the global market.
EPFL Excellence Fellowships Benefits Fully Funded EPFL Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023:
The EPFL Fellowship also offers the following benefits, such as;
- The scholarship amount of CHF 10,000 per semester.
- Room facilities
- Students will also receive an Excellence certificate at the end of the successful Master’s degree program.
- A chance to study and make networks with the great influential bodies of the industry.
Eligibility Criteria Fully Funded EPFL Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023:
The eligibility criteria for EPFL Excellence Fellowships are simple, for instance;
- Candidates from any nationality and region are eligible to apply for this EPFL Excellence Fellowship.
- All students must fulfill the requirements of competitive academic qualifications and scoring.
- All students make sure that this master’s degree is their first-ever degree at EPFL.
- All students who have already completed their Master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
Required Documents for EPFL Master Fellowship
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters from 2 professors
- Motivation letter