Job ID 116411
Degree Master’s Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Netherlands
Language Requirement English
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction English
Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands is a great opportunity for students interested in pursuing Master’s degrees at one of the leading universities in the Netherlands. Prepare to compete in the Masters of Arts, Masters of Science, and L.L.M. The high-quality educational system has been waiting for you to come and collaborate for the good of the Netherlands and your city. It would be easier for you to ace the opportunity if you have had exceptional academic performance throughout your schooling career and have obtained fantastic academic scores. Don’t pass it up!
This fellowship in Europe for overseas students is offered by the University of Groningen, which has 11 faculties. Through this platform, over 35000 students from over 100 countries have joined the network and received the fruits of a successful career. It will be an incredible start to a meaningful career while engaging in day-to-day demanding and societally relevant research. The “Student for a Day” orientation program day is a helpful component of this institute. It is intended to assist students who are hesitant to select a degree program for themselves. The Eric Bleumink Fund will assist you by offering guidelines, which will make the choosing process easier because it will provide you with knowledge.
Every year, the Master’s Degree scholarships in the Netherlands on free scholarship celebrate an educational festival in which the dots between teaching and learning are connected. Each year, the theme changes, and the program is packed with a variety of educational approaches, ideas, and discussions. You will have the opportunity to meet with educators from other nations and come up with a variety of answers to problems. Furthermore, if you wish to enter into the system, you can join the University of Groningen’s various online communities and be informed about the viewpoints of alumni, learners, and the worldwide educator community.
The fully financed scholarship opportunity abroad is provided in a nice and active city where people are so inviting that they will aid you on every step in such a way that you will feel at home. The University of Groningen is renowned as a global research university with a strong international reputation. Groningen is engaged in its defined image, which you can really experience while visiting the City of Talent. The institution has successfully maintained its quality standards over the years and is now regarded as one of the top educational institutes in several significant lists of quality standard rankings.
- Regione Veneto Scholarships at University of Padua 2023-24 | Study in Italy
- Partial Funded Scholarships to Study in Turkey Without IELTS or TOEFL
- KMU Scholarship in Taiwan 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria of the Eric Bleumink Scholarship in the Netherlands:
- Must have received an admission letter before February 2024.
- Must have an excellent academic record.
- Must have letters of recommendation, declaring their academic excellence.
- Must have excellent grades during undergraduate studies.
- Must have excellent English language skills.
- Must have availability to attend the whole program.
- Must be in sound health.
- Must not be able to bear the finances of study.
Benefits of the Eric Bleumink Scholarships in the Netherlands 2024:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- International traveling expenses will be covered.
- Subsistence costs will be covered.
- The expense of books will be covered.
- Health insurance coverage is granted.
Selection Criteria for the Eric Bleumink Scholarship 2024:
- Competitive basis.
- Academic record.
- Availability to attend the program.
- Financial statement.
- The decision of the University of Groningen Admission Office and the faculty of the Admission Board.
How to Apply for the Eric Bleumink Scholarships in the Netherlands 2024?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- You need to fill up the required information,
- Ensure to submit the supporting documents.
- Complete the information carefully and submit it.
- You will be informed, if nominated.