Job ID 109637
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State USA
International students from around the world can apply for this fully funded undergraduate scholarship program in the USA. Stamps scholarship will provide incredible benefits, including complete tuition fees, an entire meal plan, health insurance, textbooks, allowance for a laptop, on-campus housing and an approach towards an enrichment fund worth $12,000. USA Scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Miami. The University of Miami Stamps scholarship will be awarded to talented and outstanding international students who meet all the university requirements. Talented students from every part of the world can apply for this fully funded scholarship.
The University of Miami, placed in Coral Gables, Florida, is now awarding its Stamps scholarships for international students to get higher studies in the USA. It is an excellent opportunity for all outstanding and talented students to study in the USA and fulfill their dreams of becoming part of the University of Miami. The university has enrolled more than 18,000 students that have been part of 12 separate schools and colleges. It is a massive opportunity for all hardworking students to get top-quality education and build their careers in various fields offered by Miami. The University of Miami, in partnership with the Stamps Scholars program, is granting multi-year scholarships to help motivated, incredible and skilled students attain their educational and life objectives.
Furthermore, Stamps Scholars follow their goals which are related to academics, while building and enhancing their management abilities with merit-based economic support. It includes enhancement resources and chances that can be used for studying overseas, research initiatives, social interactions and other instructional activities. All these selected applicants will engage with the professors at the University and present academics during this summer program.
- Selected applicants will get a full tuition fee for an undergraduate degree program.
- International students will also get a room or an On-campus housing scholarship.
- Furthermore, they will receive funds for books and lunch.
- In addition, the scholarship will cover health insurance.
- Laptop allowance.
- Access to enrichment funds which is $12,000, can be used toward study abroad, research, unpaid internships and other educational purposes.
- Students will also get a chance to become a part of on-campus and national communities of Stamp Scholars, funding that will uphold projects of research and academics, as well as invitations and other areas conferences.
- Students will get a chance to increase their networking on an international platform.
- Opportunity to study in the USA for free!
- Applicants must be international students.
- Moreover, they must apply and secure admission at the University of Miami.
- They must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the University of Miami.
- Applicant must be good in the English language.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the last decision on all scholarship awards.
- Applicant must have English test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.