Job ID 120181
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number 015 - 23
HR Intern With 100 USD Salary Monthly at IRC (International Rescue Committee):
About IRC (International Rescue Committee):
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
Compliance with Policies:
- Compliance with the IRC WAY (our standards for professional conduct) is a responsibility shared by all involved in delivering on the IRC’s mission. We must abide by the IRC Way and Safeguarding Policies all the time.
- The IRC has zero tolerance approach to the IRC Code of Conduct including safeguarding violations being committed by its staff, consultants, contractors, volunteers, interns, suppliers, vendors, sub-grantees/partners, implementing partners or any other associate.
- Prepare and review the employee monthly timesheets.
- Arrange orientation for newly hired employees.
- Arrange office notice boards, positing of information, distribution, and announcement.
- Keep track of staff timesheets in close coordination with HR Assistant for IRC Country Program to ensure filing transparency for future audit.
- Assist in maintaining / sorting personnel files as per check list, and ensure relevant documents are filed.
- Assist in maintaining / sorting files for all terminated staff to ensure files for all terminated staff from all sites are kept in cabin.
- Tracking and following up to pending issues
- Prepare ID Cards for newly hired staff.
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Check, update and arrange all HR documents in archive and make sure termination documents properly filed.
- Preform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- University current student or fresh graduate
- Excellent English and Dari/Pashto communication skills
- Knowledge of computer programs
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in multi-culture environment.
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org)
Note: Please put the vacancy number plus position name in the subject line of the email, otherwise your application will not be consider.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul
Qala-e-Fathullah, Street 3, close to Takyakhana-e-Fatimia, District 10