Job ID 119736
Experience 5 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number HR Manager-HPL-HR-026
Honest Public Ltd (HPL) is a group of companies, specializing in providing exceptional management services throughout Afghanistan. With over 1500+ staff throughout the country, we specialize in Supply, Logistics, Security, Customer Care, Consultancy, and Construction services.
At HPL, our top priority is delivering reliable and efficient services that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our dedicated team of professionals works closely with clients to provide customized solutions that ensure maximum satisfaction.
We take pride in our ability to provide timely and dependable services to our clients, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism. Our services are designed to help businesses and organizations in Afghanistan operate effectively, safely, and efficiently.
- Develop, Review or update human resource policies, procedures and ensure they are effective, efficient, fair and transparent, and promote equal opportunities. Ensure policies are compliant with national and any other relevant international legal instruments.
- Develop, Review and or Update human resource policies and procedures for recruitment and management of staff (terms & conditions of employment positions and salary structure, benefits, disciplinary procedures, termination). Ensure compliance with local labor laws and coordination with local counterparts.
- Conduct regular visit to project offices to review human resources and administrative procedures and assist/ support managers in their needs.
- Ensure a complete orientation package is in place and that all staff are oriented on time.
- Assess staffing needs as required. Identify and recruit new and replacement staff including scheduling of contract extensions, new contracts, and necessary terminations.
- Prepare job descriptions, terms of reference and submission of personnel requisitions in coordination with Company Director.
- Assess training and development needs of staff and provide appropriate induction and orientation, training, supervision and support as required.
- Monitor and uphold staff conduct and discipline and organize regular performance evaluations of all staff. Ensure that exit interviews/ debriefs are prepared at the end of service.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Science or any other relevant field, higher will be an advantage
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resource management
- Experience in project management will be considered as asset.
- Good knowledge of HRMIS will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in reporting and knowledge of major donor rules
- Languages: Proficiency in both national languages and Excellent communication skills in English is required.
- Excellent Conflict Management and people management skills
- The incumbent must be Punctual, reliable and have strong communication skill
- Self-Motivated, Quick learner with a positive attitude
Please send your application and CV to : email@example.com
Please write vacancy number and position title on subject of your email.
Applications without mentioning the Position Title & Vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted female applicants will be contacted.