Job ID 116903
Experience 3 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number HR Officer-HPL-HR 0019
HR Officer Job at HPL With 20000 AFN Salary Monthly:
Honest Public Ltd (HPL) is a group of companies, specializing in providing exceptional management services throughout Afghanistan. With over 1500+ staff throughout the country, we specialize in Supply, Logistics, Security, Customer Care, Consultancy, and Construction services.
At HPL, our top priority is delivering reliable and efficient services that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our dedicated team of professionals works closely with clients to provide customized solutions that ensure maximum satisfaction.
We take pride in our ability to provide timely and dependable services to our clients, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism. Our services are designed to help businesses and organizations in Afghanistan operate effectively, safely, and efficiently.
- The HR Officer will be responsible for the following activities but not limited to:
- Support in the implementation of HR and policies
- Assist in the procedure of developing TOR for employees.
- Active involvement in the recruitment process such as posting ads, long-listing, short listing and the onward hiring process
- Assist in the development and implementation of effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Facilitate interview and written test documents for committee members
- Assist with performance management processes
- Ensure staff documents in MIS and files are complete and updated
- Update HR MIS on timely bases
- Provide required HR related reports to HR Manager
- Supervise HR team in absence of HR Manager
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, Performance data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Process employee’s background check, medical checkup, security clearance, Work permit and TIN
- Assist in drafting reports to HR Manager, Management and customers when required
- Filing and organizing the HR and employee documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Science or any other relevant field
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resource management
- Good knowledge of HRMIS will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in reporting
- Languages: Proficiency in both national languages and Excellent communication skills in English
- The incumbent must be Punctual, reliable and have strong communication skill
- Self-Motivated, Quick learner with a positive attitude
Please send your application and CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write vacancy number and position title on subject of your email.
Applications without mentioning the Position Title & Vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.