Job ID 119979
Experience 2 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number AF-N-15-2023
Human Resources Officer-Recruitment Job at AUAF from Home:
About American University of Afghanistan:
The American University of Afghanistan is Afghanistan has only nationally accredited, private, not-for- profit, non-partisan, and coeducational institution of higher education. It opened its doors in 2006 with an initial enrollment of 50 students, and since that, time has grown to enroll more than 1,700 full- and part-time students across undergraduate, graduate, and professional training programs. Despite a changing political and security climate in Afghanistan, AUAF has successfully lived up to its mission to provide equal access to high-quality higher education across gender, ethnicity, and socio-economic background.
Our professional community comprises a diverse, talented Afghan and international faculty and staff who work together in support of our students and toward a sustainable, ambitious future for the provision of American-style education in Afghanistan.
Job Description Human Resources Officer-Recruitment Job at AUAF from Home:
The Human Resources Officer-Recruitment is responsible for handling the recruitment process for national and international positions. The Human Resources Officer- Recruitment is responsible for developing and handling the recruitment plan, Job analysis, developing Job Description, job announcement, longlisting, shortlisting, coordinating the interview process, follow-ups, and post-interview process. The Human
Resources Officer-Recruitment supports the hiring manager in developing the new position job description in consideration of HR and recruitment policies.
- Work with the hiring managers on recruitment planning and developing job descriptions.
- Work with the HR Specialist to create a recruitment plan for each open position.
- Coordinate, and communicate with departments and units on recruitment needs.
- Prepare job advertisements, post the vacancy announcement on local and international websites download the CVs, sharing the CVs with relevant hiring managers and committees.
- Track and update the recruitment plan and trucker, and longlist the candidates who meet the minimum criteria for advertised positions.
- Implement recruitment and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Conduct, and coordinate the phone screenings, interviews, written tests, background checks, and references.
- Ensure the proper filing system and maintain the proper recruitment documents.
- Participate in relevant interviews or notify the appropriate HR person; Keep file records of recruitment documents, and ensure it is secure.
- Prepare the interview consolidation report, and get it signed.
- Prepare employment offers (conditional and confirmed), notify the runner-up, and inform the unsuccessful candidates.
- Maintain a recruitment tracker and report weekly/monthly on progress and challenges to the line manager.
- Conduct any other task(s) within the field of competency assigned by the supervisor.
Job Requirements Human Resources Officer-Recruitment Job at AUAF from Home:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, specializing in Human Resources.
- At least 2 years of experience in human resources and handling recruitment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Should be a team player and culturally sensitive.
- Extremely flexible and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Strong computer skills (Basic Hardware, Ms. Office, HRIS).
To apply for this position, please send as a single PDF document, which includes: a cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), and contact information for three references to email@example.com. Please include AF-N-15-2023- Human Resources Officer-Recruitment in the subject line of the e-mail. Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If hired, the successful applicant is expected to provide official proof of academic degrees.
AUAF does not charge recruitment fees to applicants. AUAF is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. AUAF follows a strict non-discriminatory policy in its selection and employment practices. All applicants will receive equal consideration, and applicants from all ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please note that this position is only open for Afghan nationals and the incumbent should be in Afghanistan