Job ID 56775
- Gender Both
- Degree Master’s Degree
- No of Opportunity 155
Applications for the University of Milan Excellence Scholarship in Italy 2022 are now open. International Students are eligible to enroll in the Master’s Degree Program through the Excellence Scholarship 2022. Milan University is ranked 148th in the world and second in Italy.
The University of Milan Excellence Scholarships will be given to the top 155 applicants who submit for admission to a master’s degree before May 30, 2022. There are 55 fully-funded scholarships and 100 partially funded scholarships. A fully-financed scholarship provides students with €6,000, while recipients of partially funded scholarships receive a full tuition fee waiver. A fully funded scholarship will cover all of a student’s expenditures, including tuition fees.
University of Milan Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
University: University of Milan
Study level: Master
Deadline: 30th May 2022
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities
Financing: €6000 plus tuition waiver.
155 Scholarships are offered to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree program for the academic year 2022/2023, among which:
- 55 scholarships are fully funded, and recipients get a reward of €6,000 in addition to tuition cost exemption.
- 100 partial scholarships with complete tuition fee exemptions are available.
List of courses
International students who meet the admission requirements and pass the admission tests can enroll in any program offered by the University. Specific programs are taught in English to some extent.
- Quantitative Biology
- Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotic and Biotechnological Products
- Data science and economics (DSE)
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
- Finance and Economics (MEF)
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations (REL)
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Biotechnology for the Bio-economy
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical Omics (BO)
- Computer Science
- Management of Human Resources (MHR)
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MIE)
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Molecular Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (PPPA)
International students can enroll in the same way as Italian students; however they may have to go through additional steps:
This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality.
- There is no need to apply separately for a scholarship. Students who have completed the application form will be automatically selected for the award.
- To apply for the Master’s program, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Students should have English language exam results.
- To be eligible for this grant, applicants must have high academic standing.
Follow these procedures to apply to a master’s program and thereby be considered for University of Milan scholarships:
- Register on the University of Milan site by visiting the following page through Apply Now button below.
After completing the registration procedure, you will get an e-mail with instructions for activating your account at the address you gave during the registration process. If the credentials are not activated within 24 hours, the registration must be repeated.
- Verify your identity here.
- Select the course of interest and complete the online form with your personal information.
- You will receive a receipt after the online registration process, which will also be emailed to the email address used for the application.
You can contact the International Students Office at email@example.com or the International Mobility and Promotion Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.