Job ID 120746
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Saudi Arabia
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Master - Ph.D.
The King Abdulaziz University Deanship is happy to announce the international student scholarships. Applications for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024 are open to non-Saudi international students. There are Ph.D. and Master’s programs available. The scholarship is fully funded and will pay for all associated costs during the whole program.
Both male and female students from outside Saudi Arabia are accepted by King Abdulaziz. With more than 22 colleges, KAU is one of the biggest universities in the Arab world. An application fee is not assessed. It provides a large selection of PhD and Master’s degree programs. Below are further specifics regarding the King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2024.
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University Name: King Abdulaziz
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 28th December 2023
KAU Scholarship Benefits
- A monthly stipend
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time.
- Free Health care
- Providing accommodation, scientific, cultural, and social care
- The Central Library and facilities.
- Subsidized meals
- An allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance for shipping books (when graduated).
- Two-way ticket annually.
- The opportunity to upgrade the scholarship for distinguished students who have obtained a master’s degree to a doctorate.
List of Masters, and PhD
Here is a List of degree programs for international students:
Admission Requirements for international students
- The applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university.
- Graduation certificates & transcripts have to be certified by the Saudi Embassy.
- The Applicant’s age does not exceed (40) years for a Ph.D. and (35) years for Masters.
- Have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
English Language Requirements
For applicants whose first language is not English:
IELTS Exception: students graduating from American, British, Canadian, and Australian universities are exempted from the above tests.
How to Apply for the KAU Scholarship 2024?
The applicant should submit the online application. For more detailed information, please read the instructions, admission requirements, required documents, transcripts, and more for your program choices before beginning your application.