Job ID 120502
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Saudi Arabia
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Master - Ph.D.
International students are invited to apply for the Fully Funded King Fahd University Scholarship 2024 from all over the world by the Deanship of Graduate Studies (DGS) at King Fahd University. These applications are for August 2024, the commencement of the Fall semester. PhD, Master’s, and MBA scholarships that are fully funded are available from the KFUPM Deanship of Graduate Studies. All qualified applicants, both domestic and foreign, are encouraged to apply.
King Fahd University will begin admitting female students in 2019. However, only Saudi Arabian women who are residents may apply. Graduates of King Fahd University come from twenty-eight different countries. The second-largest corporation in the world, ARAMCO, employs King Fahd graduates as well. Currently, the university provides 10 PhD programs and 30 Master’s programs. Below are further specifics regarding the KFUPM Scholarship 2024.
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University Name: King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM)
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 17th December 2023
Benefits of King Fahd University Scholarships 2024:
KFUPM offers Full scholarships to international Masters and PhD students. It covers:
Academic Departments at King Fahd University
- College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
- College of Sciences (CS)
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
- College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering
- KFUPM Business School (KBS)
- KBS Graduate Programs
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- College of Environmental Design (CED)
- Architecture Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Construction and Management & Engineering
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is required and a two-year Master’s degree (for Ph.D. applicants) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (for scholarship students) and 2.5 (non-scholarship students) out of 4.00.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.00 for MBA Students.
- At least one year of full-time work experience for MBA students.
- Complete Online Application Form
- Copy of identification, passport
- Complete official transcripts of previous education.
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees
- Statement-of-Purpose (One page)
- Passport Size Photo with white background
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, and GMAT are acceptable.
Graduates and Citizens from English-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa) are also waived from TOEFL.
You are required to take TOEFL/IELTS. If you have also completed your previous degree from an English medium university, still you need to upload an IELTS test.
Also Read KFUPM FAQs Here
KFUPM Admission Deadline and Timeline for 2024
For All Regular Graduate Programs except MBA
|ACTIVITY||FALL SEMESTER (AUG 2024)||SPRING SEMESTER (JAN 2025)|
|Opening Online Application||Oct. 25, 2023||May. 22, 2024|
|Last Day for Submitting Online Applications and Uploading Documents||Dec. 17, 2023||Jun. 29, 2024|
|Last Day for submitting Online Recommendations||Dec. 24, 2023||Jul. 6, 2024|
|Last day for Announcement of Application Results||Mid. April||Mid. October|
For MX (Graduate Concentrations) and MBA
|ACTIVITY||FALL SEMESTER (AUG 2024)|
|Opening Online Application||Dec 18, 2023|
|Last Day for submitting Online Applications and Uploading Documents||Feb. 11, 2024|
|Last Day for submitting Online Recommendations||Feb. 11, 2024|
|Last day for Announcement of Application Results||Mid-April|