Job ID 114262
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Netherlands
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree
Leiden University Scholarships for the school year 2023–2024 are now accepting applications. International students can apply for scholarships from the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation to study at Leiden University. These foreign scholarships are available to pursue bachelor’s and master’s degree programs; all subjects and majors are eligible for study under the scholarships, and all races and nationalities are welcome to apply.
The majority of the costs are covered by the fully supported scholarship for master’s programs. Application is only open twice a year, therefore you should apply now to take advantage of this fantastic chance. Professors will review each application after it has been submitted, and the application procedure is done online. All applicants who wish to attend Leiden University in the Netherlands are eligible for the grant.
In Leiden, the Netherlands, there is a public research university called Leiden University. One of the best scientific institutions in all of Europe. A nonprofit entity called Minerva Foundation is run and supported by the Dutch Ministry. The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation strives to offer financial aid for research and education in a variety of subjects.
The Minerva Fund Foundation in Europe is funding this scholarship. In order to help overseas students continue higher education and research in the Netherlands and to lessen their financial burden, Minerva is a recognized nonprofit organization. The Minerva Scholarship Foundation, in particular, provides financial support for scholarships for exceptional, gifted, and outstanding students both in the Netherlands and overseas. Many students are drawn to studying in the Netherlands, mainly at Leiden University, for a variety of reasons. The high caliber of education provided by Dutch universities is one of the primary factors motivating students to pursue their studies in the Netherlands.
Furthermore, a lot of Dutch institutions have English-language programs, making it simpler for foreign students to attend classes there. The Netherlands is known for being a warm and inclusive nation that is accessible to international students. Students’ careers can improve by studying in the Netherlands. Having a degree from a Dutch institution may improve the CV and make it more appealing to companies. Dutch universities are highly recognized globally. Additionally, studying abroad may give students useful experiences and skills they can utilize to stand out in the job market, such as cross-cultural communication, flexibility, and problem-solving. The Netherlands’ top-ranked Leiden University is renowned for its outstanding academic offerings, elite professors, and accessible research possibilities.
Additionally, being one of the oldest institutions in the Netherlands with a long history, Leiden University offers students a distinctive educational experience that combines tradition and innovation. So keep your faith and your aspirations high and apply for the Leiden University scholarships in the Netherlands for foreign students so that you don’t lose out on this fantastic opportunity to study abroad on a fully-funded scholarship at a premier research facility.
Brief Details About Leiden University Fully Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands 2023:
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institution: Leiden University
- Degree: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- Deadline: 15 November 2023
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligibility Criteria: International Students (Afghans Included)
- Fields: Several
Benefits of Leiden University Fully Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands 2023:
- The Leiden University Minerva funds scholarship amount is between €900 and €2000.
- Research cost subsidy may be provided.
- The scholarship may also cover travel costs.
- Living cost (accommodation) subsidy.
- Opportunity to study in Europe for free.
- Explore the Netherlands and its culture.
- Connect with like-minded people and professionals in relevant fields.
- The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships at the University of Toronto 2023
- Transfer Scholarship at Taylor University 2023
- HSE University scholarships 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Fully Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands 2023:
- Applicants should first enroll in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program at Leiden University.
- Not be a member of L.S.V Minerva.
- Application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The projects fall into one of the following categories: internship, study or research.
- After completion of the project, the student must submit a project report within three months, with accompanying images.
- Within three months of the end of the project, you must submit a project report with accompanying images.
- Between €900 and €2000
- The following expenses can be subsidised: research costs; international travel and living costs.
- The allocation committee (consisting of Leiden lecturers from various disciples) will evaluate all applications on the basis of predetermined criteria. During the evaluation process, attention is given to the relevance of the research and how it will contribute to the advancement of academic knowledge.
- You will be informed (max.) one month after the application deadline whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
How to Apply?
- You must be interested in applying for the Leiden University scholarship for international students. However, before you start the application, you must be registered for one of the eligible undergraduate or master’s programs at Leiden University.
- The application process for the Leiden University Minerva fund scholarship is online.
- Completely fill out the application form after downloading.
- Submit the complete application dossier to the address provided.
- The committee will evaluate the applications on the basis of criteria.
- The applicants will be notified one month before the deadline whether their application was successful or not or whether they will receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are responsible for completing the application along with documents; in case of incomplete or late application, Minerva or Leiden University will not be responsible.