Job ID 121134
Experience 3 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Opportunity Type Jobs
Province or State Jalalabad
Vacancy Number KBL_089
- Control and check daily the work of all the people under his responsibility.
- Organise the weekly and the daily work of his department.
- Carry out a weekly meeting with the main people responsible of his department.
Logistic activities management:
- Follow-up procurement & supplies with logistic Kabul
- Check deliveries follow-up with transport manager for contracts.
- Ensure the respect of procedures and documentation.
- Follow up on repairs and maintenance with logistic team and administrative team.
- Back up bases when needs are identified.
- Overseeing the fuel management
- Overseeing stock management.
- Overseeing the asset management
- Overseeing fleet management, in accordance with the security department.
- At the end of each month, collect all information regarding each activity of his department and submit it to the head of logistics.
- Present a monthly report on activities of his department (transportation, fuel consumption, and purchasing done (order follow-up).
- Gathers the reports and checks information from logistic teams from field bases.
- Doing other tasks based on need.
- Excellent academic qualifications, including a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (master’s degree, will be preferred).
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in logistics & procurements with humanitarian organizations
- Previous experience in stock management, and logistics procedures.
- Computer literacy for spreadsheet and word processing software
- Time management skills, especially familiarity with calendar management and goal setting
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Ability to think creatively in terms of tool and process development.
- Flexibility and adaptability to ever-changing needs and responsibilities
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluency in English required.
- Strong translation skills.
Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria should send their updated CVs to the below submission email:
Kindly mention the Vacancy number, and position title in the subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e., Tazkira, Education documents, work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of recruitment.
No CV will be considered after the closing date.
ACTED is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates, and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process.