Job ID 119758
Degree Master’s Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Holland
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
The famous Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2024 at Maastricht University offers a life-changing, fully funded opportunity for gifted students. Unlock your academic potential with this scholarship. This scholarship opens the door for you to pursue your further education goals in Maastricht, a city renowned for its cutting-edge research and vibrant, culturally diverse environment. Receiving the Holland-High Potential Scholarship gives you access to world-class teachers, cutting-edge facilities, and an international network that will help you succeed in the future.
The Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2024 is being offered by Maastricht University, which is known for its dedication to quality. This fully funded fellowship serves as evidence of the university’s commitment to developing bright students who exhibit great academic ability and leadership potential. Immerse yourself in a vibrant academic environment that encourages creativity and intellectual curiosity, and take advantage of the chance to support ground-breaking research projects. The Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship is your key to gaining access to a top-notch education and laying the foundation for a fruitful and significant career.
Take the Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2024 at Maastricht University, where brilliance meets opportunity, on a remarkable educational journey. This fully supported fellowship gives you the opportunity to pursue interdisciplinary study, team-based research, and global networking in addition to covering your tuition and living costs. You can concentrate on your studies and personal development thanks to Maastricht University’s dedication to academic quality and the all-inclusive assistance of the Holland-High Potential Scholarship, which will set you up for future success and impact in your profession. Take advantage of this opportunity to leave your impact on academia and beyond, with the support of one of the top universities in Europe.
List of Study Programs:
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Benefits of Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2024:
Students who are selected to receive a Maastricht University Scholarship 2024 will be rewarded with the following benefits.
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Health and liability insurance
- Visa application costs
- Pre-Academic Training costs
The application deadline to apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2024 is 1 February 2024.
Eligibility Criteria of Maastricht University Scholarships 2024:
- The application process is open to international students, except to those from Switzerland, Surinam, or the EU/EEA.
- You must not hold dual citizenship from a European country.
- Applicants must not hold dual citizenship from an EU nation.
- The applicant must be accepted into a master’s program at Maastricht University.
- An applicant may have never attended higher education in the Netherlands or been on any exchange program.
- UM Scholarship, Applicants must be under 35 years old.
- Candidates must hold good academic standing.
Applicants must upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format in an Online Application Portal.
- Updated CV/Resume maximum of 2 A4 pages having Education and Job Experience details.
- Motivation Letter maximum of 1 A4 page.
- Previous Degree Transcript
- Contact details of one of the Referees.
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2024?
- The candidate must apply for admission to any eligible master’s degree program first.
- Please visit the webpage of your prospective master’s program for more information on how to register.
- You will receive an ID number for Maastricht University once you submit your application via Studielink.
- Please note that you can apply for both the Master’s program at UM and the scholarship simultaneously.