Job ID 116396
Experience 2 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kapisa
Vacancy Number AD#AF 412/23
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country
Make plans and conduct monthly refreshers/grade changing training and prepare module to develop the teachers’ quality for ensuring the quality education
• Enhancing the capacity of staff & teachers, providing need-based pedagogy training/workshops.
• Ensure supportive supervision to develop PO and DM through school visits & other activities as per the target
• Conduct the staff meeting to enhance staff quality.
• Communicate with PO, DM, PEM, and support to update the report as per project requirements
• Make monthly and quarterly report preserve in office and send to the concern authority for project requirements
• Coordinate and create monthly schedule for all courses eligible to train. Share schedule to other trainers to ensure the training needs of all employees are met.
• Attend Departmental & other meetings as required and attend outside training as agreed upon with the Operations Manager.
• Ensure the materials and its proper use in CBS and PPS class to increase the involvement of teachers & students for ensuring the quality education
• Review program evaluation summaries, as provided by the Operations Manager, for potential ways to improve program.
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all levels of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible for ensuring team members are appropriately trained, supported, and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, and encourage others to do so
At least 16-grade priority Master’s passed from any recognized university.
• At least 2-3 years experience in a relevant job.
• Fluency in Dari, Pashto.
• Good communication skills particularly in the local language (Dari/Pashtu)
• Speaking and writing ability in English
• Good knowledge in the Child education system in Afghanistan
• Computer knowledge and skill
• Ensure reports and other reports from the concerned supervisor with qualitative and quantitative information
• Knowledge on materials development
• Coordination skills with DED, PED, other Govt. officials, local elected bodies, NGOs, project experts, and concerned community members
• Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Organizational and time management skills are needed to ensure programs are completed by the scheduled time.
• Employee must be able to adjust the technical language and presentation skills for audiences of all levels.
• Interpersonal skills needed to work with various people throughout the organization.
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer