Job ID 115117
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Canada
Language Requirement English
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree
McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada are one of the most captivating opportunities for students. The University is ready to welcome those individuals who dreamt of going abroad for studies, but their financial positions are hurdles in making their dreams true. This Canadian scholarship is more than just financial support. The University of Canada believes in strengthening the power of the community by engaging them in numerous development activities. Scholars of diversified backgrounds are encouraged to be a part of this network to drive the mission with purposeful meanings. People who desire to bring positive impact in societies and those having potential leadership capabilities must not ignore this option.
The fully funded scholarship opportunity to study in Canada demands you to be a scholar who has been confronting a broad range of challenges in different sectors of their employment. You can join the platform and share your visionary ideas with the team regarding the leadership abilities you want to opt for. We expect you to become a leader who serves the public with humility and integrity, a leader who is committed to working for continuous improvement, a leader who acts as a bridge between people and government, and a leader who is always eager to take meaningful and bold risks. Under this scholarship, a student can avail of any of the two opportunities: either to pursue a fully funded master’s degree or a second-entry professional undergraduate program.
The fully-funded scholarships in Canada for international students ask you to share openness and commitment to learning from each other while studying in the world’s greatest multi-cultural and multi-lingual city. This life-changing experience will provide you with the tools to develop leadership skills and explore different approaches to leadership. You can connect with mentors and advisors at the heart of your scholarly experience. You can build a community with peers of various academic and living exposures. These comprehensive leadership-driven scholarships will be a life-transforming experience for you guys. Canadian applicants can have 20 McCall MacBain scholarships, 30 finalist awards of $ 10,000, and 30 regional awards of $5,000 whereas the international students can have 10 McCall MacBain scholarships, 25 finalist awards of $ 20,000 and 15 regional awards of $10,000.
These Canadian scholarships are offered in an open and creative cultural environment where you can experience an exceptional quality of life and tremendous job opportunities. Montreal is considered one of the top-class student destinations across the globe. The city is filled with diversity, vibrancy, and multi-cultures. People living there speak over 100 languages. Moreover, it is also regarded as an international hub where direct flights to more than 130 countries are available. In this way, Canada is marked as one of the safest countries in the world. All you need to grab the scholarship is to make yourself distinguished in an interview, among all other applicants.
McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada 2024:
- McCall University
No. of Scholarships and Awards:
- Up to 30 full scholarships and 100 entrance awards will be offered for Summer / Fall 2024 admission to master’s or professional studies at McGill.
- MA (Arts)
- MArch (Architecture)
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MBA (Business Administration)
- MEd (Education)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MISt (Information Studies)
- MM (Management)
- MMus (Music)
- MPP (Public Policy)
- MSc (Science)
- MScA (Science, Applied)
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MSW (Social Work)
- MUP (Urban Planning)
- LLM (Law)
- STM (Sacred Theology)
Professional Undergraduate program.
- BCL/JD (Law)
- DMD (Dentistry)
- MDCM (Medicine)
Benefits of the McCall MacBain Scholarship in Canada 2024:
- Tuition fees are covered.
- Living stipend of $2,000 per month during the whole tenure.
- One-time relocation grant to Montreal.
- Canadian educational exposure.
- Familiarity with people and culture.
- Opening of new job avenues.
Eligibility Criteria of the McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada 2024:
To be held eligible for the scholarship, you must meet any of the following criteria:
- You can be a student with Bachelor’s degree, that must be completed by August 2024.
- You might have either completed your Bachelor’s degree in the last five years.
- You might have either completed your Bachelor’s degree more than five years ago and you are age 30 or less now.
- Candidates with exceptional character are eligible.
- Candidates with active engagement in community-related matters are eligible.
- Candidates with leadership potential can apply.
- Candidates with entrepreneurial spirit can apply.
- Candidates with good intellectual capability can apply.
- Candidates with solid academics can apply.
How to Apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada 2024:
- Students have to apply through the website.
- You should first create your account.
- Log in from your account and fill up all the required information.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, if any.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- The application deadline for the McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada 2024 is as follows:
- For graduates of Canada and the United States: September 27, 2023.
- For graduates of International universities: August 24, 2023.