Job ID 116419
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Kabul
Language Requirement N/A
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction N/A
MEAL Internship at Danish Refugee Council In Kabul, Afghanistan
Applications are being accepted for the MEAL Internship program at the Danish Refugee Council. The MEAL interns at the national office will be responsible for assisting the information management specialist as well as the specialist in complaints and feedback response methods. The interns will get the chance to hone their abilities in a range of pertinent fields, including as Kobo, beneficiary feedback systems, community participation, and inter-office communication. Additionally, students will be able to put their recently learned theories and skills to use while learning cutting-edge development approaches in a real-world working setting.
The Danish Refugee Council provides immediate relief, advocates for their rights, and increases their chances for a better future for refugees and internally displaced people all around the world. They carry out their work in nations where refugees settle, along the migration routes, and in conflict-affected areas.
- In accordance with DRC policy, female staff members can work flexible hours.
- Salary for the 13th month will be paid at the conclusion of each month.
- Credit card top-up in accordance with workplace policies.
- 1+1 The DRC will offer health insurance.
- Eid Bonus.
- DRC offers transportation assistance and facilities for women and individuals with disabilities.
- DRC offers a maximum of two children in kindergarten or day care at no extra cost to female moms.
- For female employees only: Per diem allowance for her Mahram
- The DRC wage scale shall be followed in terms of compensation and working conditions.
Applicants must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science, statistics, computer science, information technology, information management, humanitarian and/or development studies, or another comparable discipline.
- Proficiency in Pashto and Dari, two local languages.
- Good familiarity with computer programs and apps.
How to Apply?
Interested? Click the Apply button below to submit your application for this position. A cover letter and an updated CV (no more than four pages in length) are required of all candidates. Both have to be written in the same language as this job posting. CV-only applications won’t be taken into account.
Note: Candidates that are female are strongly encouraged to apply. Women interested in applying can do so by sending a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. When applying through email, please be sure to include the position title and Vacancy number in the subject line.