Job ID 119626
Degree Bachelor Degree
No of Opportunity 2
Province or State Kapisa Maidan Wardak
Vacancy Number RI-2023-87
About Relief International (RI):
Relief International is a leading non-profit organization working in 16 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
- Assist the Health program in the all scope of implementation of the project.
- Develop a comprehensive plan in coordination with RI Kabul technical team, provincial Project management and technical team in order to run the projects effectively and efficiently.
- Support and supervise, monitor the project management staff at central and provincial level, provide on Job training and feedback to them for improving the quality of services.
- Ensure proper implementation of the MOPH/WHO IPC (Infection prevention control) standards and guidelines in every HFs.
- Participate and facilitate different training sessions in close coordination with project management team as per TNA and project training plan for the staff of the HFs.
- Coordinate the project objectives and activities and the scope of the projects with project Managers, PPCs, and PPHDs/Officers.
- Provide monthly and based on emergency need on time reports to H.T.L in close coordination with project Managers and PPCs.
- Participate in the regional health/Nutrition cluster meeting, and donor meeting and share the results of the meeting with H.T.L.
- Update the H.T.L about the status of the project, progress and challenges.
- Review the monthly report and ensure that the report to donor will be submitted on time.
- Analyze and compare the achievement with the target on monthly basis, find the gaps and ensure that the maximum target is achieved.
- Support the provincial project management team in provision of PIP.
- Follow up and monitoring of HR, Logistic and finance related objectives of the projects.
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports according to line manager/supervisor/CD required.
- Providing information for H.T.L for the proposal writing as donor needs.
- Maintain oversight management of programs, activities and follow up of performance with in the province.
- Provision of draft concept paper and analyzing of situation and documentation of the projects of the provinces.
- To ensure from the quality of care implemented at all level of Services in coordination with provincial project management team.
- Adherence to all organizational policies and procedures as outlined in RIs’ policies and procedure manuals.
- Conduct him/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to RI and not to jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- At the end of the project in close coordination with Project manager, PPC and other project team to ensure all the process of handing over of the project is completed properly and the related document is provided.
Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Graduated from recognized Medical University.
- Minimum 5 year’s NGO/INGO experiences, in the capacity of medical Supervisor and project management.
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Should be a Team player.
- Good command of English and relevant local language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload independently, using initiative when appropriate.
Attention to details.
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-87 specify Position And Province Name……)
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please download the application form through below link. fill and send it along with your CV:
Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.